And we're back!

Main Menu

What does a TRUMP presidency look like?

Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

Quote from: Ed Anger on December 16, 2016, 01:00:04 PM
Hillary was and still is a cunt.

No, she's a saint.  The Saint of Being Slightly Less Horrible than All the Things Horrible About Trump.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Jacob

Quote from: derspiess on December 16, 2016, 01:05:25 PM

No, she's a saint.  The Saint of Being Slightly Less Horrible than All the Things Horrible About Trump.

What would it take for you to conclude that Trump is significantly worse than Hillary.

We have (at least) four years of a Trump presidency, and no shortage of extreme scenarios of doom and gloom bandied about. Which of these scenarios, if they actually come to pass, would have you conclude "Trump is a disaster, much more so than Hillary would ever have been"?

Jacob

Same question to you - what hypothetical outcomes during the Trump presidency would have you conclude that his election to the presidency was significantly worse than anything you'd expect from a Clinton presidency, however much of a cunt you think she might be?

Ed Anger

Quote from: derspiess on December 16, 2016, 01:05:25 PM

I liked how she blew the remaining campaign funds on an expensive final party instead of you know,giving the cash to help the Dems with 2018 in the senate and house.

Total cunt.

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ed Anger

Quote from: Jacob on December 16, 2016, 01:11:03 PM

Same question to you - what hypothetical outcomes during the Trump presidency would have you conclude that his election to the presidency was significantly worse than anything you'd expect from a Clinton presidency, however much of a cunt you think she might be?

Bite me. I didn't vote for him.

derspiess

Quote from: Jacob on December 16, 2016, 01:09:47 PM
We have (at least) four years of a Trump presidency, and no shortage of extreme scenarios of doom and gloom bandied about. Which of these scenarios, if they actually come to pass, would have you conclude "Trump is a disaster, much more so than Hillary would ever have been"?

Let's put that on our Action Items list for 2020.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on December 16, 2016, 12:47:52 PM
Of course.  You are in power :worthy:

I do whatever Rick Perry's appointees tell me. It is a strange sort of power :P
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Yeah well that doesn't matter anymore. She gone.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

derspiess

Quote from: Valmy on December 16, 2016, 01:13:23 PM
Quote from: derspiess on December 16, 2016, 12:47:52 PM
Of course.  You are in power :worthy:

I do whatever Rick Perry's appointees tell me. It is a strange sort of power :P

:lol:  I'll put in a good word for you.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Valmy on December 16, 2016, 01:13:59 PM

Yeah well that doesn't matter anymore. She gone.

I hate with perfect hate.

I may have mangled the bible quote there.

Jacob

Quote from: Ed Anger on December 16, 2016, 01:12:26 PM

I didn't say you did. You're on record as saying you think he's a total joke. You're also mocking the people who are freaking out about Trump. I'm just wondering where your personal line for crossing over into "yeah, they were right to freak out" is.

Jacob

Ed Anger

Quote from: Jacob on December 16, 2016, 01:30:49 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on December 16, 2016, 01:12:26 PM

I didn't say you did. You're on record as saying you think he's a total joke. You're also mocking the people who are freaking out about Trump. I'm just wondering where your personal line for crossing over into "yeah, they were right to freak out" is.

Gays lose their rights. People rounded up. Since the pants wetters think that is gonna happen, that'll be my standard.

Jacob

Quote from: Ed Anger on December 16, 2016, 01:36:53 PM
Gays lose their rights. People rounded up. Since the pants wetters think that is gonna happen, that'll be my standard.

Legit. Thanks :)

CountDeMoney