Main Menu

What does a TRUMP presidency look like?

Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Razgovory

Quote from: 11B4V on December 06, 2016, 08:30:10 PM

Those ain't fucking hats. No bubba roll, looks clean.

This is a hat

I think you might not understand where hats are worn on the body.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

11B4V

My prediction, Trump strokes out or has a heart attack in his first term.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

Ed Anger

CountDeMoney

Ed Anger

alfred russel

Quote from: jimmy olsen on December 06, 2016, 09:16:43 PM
What is wrong with me? :bleeding:

You really shouldn't ask questions you don't want the answer to.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Savonarola

Trump is Time's Man of the Year:

Notice how the cover is formatted to look like Trump has giant red horns sprouting out of his head.
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

Valmy

NOTMYPRESIDENT!!111

Until January 20th anyway.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Razgovory

Legbiter

Hey FunkMonk you were right, sorta.  :contract:

QuoteLinda McMahon will be nominated to serve as the next head of the Small Business Administration, the Trump transition team announced Wednesday.

McMahon, the former CEO of the World Wrestling Entertainment and wife of promoter Vince McMahon, ran unsuccessfully for the US Senate from Connecticut in 2010 and 2012.

http://nypost.com/2016/12/07/trump-picks-wrestling-magnate-linda-mcmahon-to-head-sba/

Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point