News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What does a TRUMP presidency look like?

Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on December 03, 2016, 04:32:00 PM
Shocked.  Had Obama talked to the Taiwan president you'd have been totally on board, telling us how expert a move it was.

You can speak to the Taiwanese president without speaking to the Taiwanese president.  But hey, go ahead and keep defending the uneducated, it's great to see you support employment for the illiterate.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Berkut

Quote from: derspiess on December 03, 2016, 04:32:00 PM
Shocked.  Had Obama talked to the Taiwan president you'd have been totally on board, telling us how expert a move it was.

If Obama had done so because Obama thought carefully about it, and decided that was the right course of action, I might have backed it as well.

But your fuhrer didn't think about it all, and almost certainly was not even aware that there was anything to think about to begin with...
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

derspiess

Really I don't think it's that big a deal either way.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Foreign policy is just full of foreigners anyway.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on December 03, 2016, 05:27:24 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 03, 2016, 05:26:11 PM
Foreign policy is just full of foreigners anyway.

:yes:

Dirty, dirty foreigners.

Which reminds me;  if our alliance obligations to NATO members is going to be subject to them "paying their share," does that mean the same is going to happen to all the nigger-hating redneck mouthbreather states in the Confederacy who don't pay their share for federal aid when Hurricane Cracker comes along and all their mobile homes float away?  Is Louisiana going to have to pay their share before FEMA comes to chopper all those kunckledraggers off their roofs when monsoon season starts?

derspiess

CountDeMoney

The fuck you looking at, don't you have a health clinic to bomb or something?

Berkut

Quote from: derspiess on December 03, 2016, 05:21:06 PM

You don't think at all. You just feel.

It's the post fact era!

0 rows returned

derspiess

Quote from: Berkut on December 03, 2016, 05:41:02 PM

It's the post fact era!

:lol:  That's pretty rich coming from a leftist.

Berkut

Quote from: derspiess on December 03, 2016, 05:43:22 PM
Quote from: Berkut on December 03, 2016, 05:41:02 PM

It's the post fact era!

:lol:  That's pretty rich coming from a leftist.

:lmfao:

Yeah, that's Berkut, the leftist.

0 rows returned

derspiess

It's true-- you've moved significantly to the left in the past decade.  So sad!

CountDeMoney

Calling Berkut a "leftist" just demonstrates how far off the map Dumbfuckistan really is these days.
Blew past the exit for FOX, and barreled down the ramp to the LaRouche rest stop.

Ed Anger

I remember when Raz called Berk a GOPtard. Good times.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive