News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What does a TRUMP presidency look like?

Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Minsky Moment

Let's wait and see - this will be an interesting test of the efficacy of Trump's methods.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

Valmy

Quote from: The Minsky Moment on November 28, 2016, 11:48:32 AM
Let's wait and see - this will be an interesting test of the efficacy of Trump's methods.

Well yeah. He will have his day to do whatever. If everything goes great then well...I will be wrong.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Berkut

Quote from: Martinus on November 28, 2016, 02:58:19 AM
So I call Hillary a cunt and Berkut goes ballistic but now someone else calls this woman a creepy ass loopy cunt and follows with another sexust comment about her looks and Berkut doesn't bat an eye? :D

Ok you convinced me Raz was right - Berkut is nothing but a shitty lying tribal hack.

Same for garbon the "feminist".  :lol:

Does anyone have any idea WTF he is babbling about?
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

garbon

Quote from: Berkut on November 28, 2016, 12:46:11 PM
So I call Hillary a cunt and Berkut goes ballistic but now someone else calls this woman a creepy ass loopy cunt and follows with another sexust comment about her looks and Berkut doesn't bat an eye? :D

Ok you convinced me Raz was right - Berkut is nothing but a shitty lying tribal hack.

Nope.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ed Anger

Poor Mart. Nailed himself to a cross and everybody shrugged.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

It's quite obvious you are a Banquet of Deportables.  Or a Bisquick of Debakables. Or something.

Admiral Yi

Sure.  He's talking about a double standard.

Ed Anger

I was calling Hillary a cunt before it was cool.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

viper37

Interesting.  While the media focus on the latest Trump antics on Twitter, he gets away with numerous conflicts of interests.  It appears his Twitter rage strangely coincides with articles detailing his conflicts of interest, as if to drown the news.

Is he that good?
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

CountDeMoney

No, he's actually just that thin-skinned.  A recount is a personal affront.

Crazy_Ivan80

Quote from: viper37 on November 28, 2016, 01:53:37 PM
Interesting.  While the media focus on the latest Trump antics on Twitter, he gets away with numerous conflicts of interests.  It appears his Twitter rage strangely coincides with articles detailing his conflicts of interest, as if to drown the news.

Is he that good?

the press is that weak-willed more likely

Admiral Yi

What I find interesting about the whole conflict of interest thing is, as far as i can tell, there are really no laws that limit what he can do.

11B4V

Quote from: garbon on November 28, 2016, 12:52:26 PM

Nope.

@Mart  :blurgh:
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Admiral Yi on November 28, 2016, 02:06:10 PM
What I find interesting about the whole conflict of interest thing is, as far as i can tell, there are really no laws that limit what he can do.

Nope.  Plenty of laws on the books for all varieties of federal employees except for the POTUS.  #LOLShrug

Berkut

Quote from: Admiral Yi on November 28, 2016, 01:42:24 PM

Sure.  He's talking about a double standard.

Oh?

What double standard makes me a fucking tribal asshole or whatever?
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned