Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

11B4V

Quote from: Martinus on November 27, 2016, 05:05:01 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on November 27, 2016, 12:43:10 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 27, 2016, 12:31:49 PM
QuoteTrump Adviser Steps Up Searing Attack on Romney

Creepy ass loopy cunt.

For 49  she's got a lot of miles on her.

I will wait for the usual "Trump is a mysogine waaaaaa" crowd to censor you for this.

Anyway, I believe Trump never had any intention to pick Romney for the SoS. He wants to play a "party unity" dog-and-pony show and then will probably quote the opposition from the base as the reason to pick someone else. The added humiliation of Romney is an icing on the cake.

Now, she's republican hard right and it is true. Creepy and looks like five miles of bad road for 49.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

garbon

Quote from: 11B4V on November 27, 2016, 05:40:41 PM
Quote from: Martinus on November 27, 2016, 05:05:01 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on November 27, 2016, 12:43:10 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 27, 2016, 12:31:49 PM
QuoteTrump Adviser Steps Up Searing Attack on Romney

Creepy ass loopy cunt.

For 49  she's got a lot of miles on her.

I will wait for the usual "Trump is a mysogine waaaaaa" crowd to censor you for this.

Anyway, I believe Trump never had any intention to pick Romney for the SoS. He wants to play a "party unity" dog-and-pony show and then will probably quote the opposition from the base as the reason to pick someone else. The added humiliation of Romney is an icing on the cake.

Now, she's republican hard right and it is true. Creepy and looks like five miles of bad road for 49.

Without getting too down on her, yes she's crazy and she does look worn out for someone that relatively young.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

She's also incredibly wealthy now. 
What kills me is how she can honestly say the shit she says with a straight face, but that's her job.  She's been an inside hack for so long, everybody from Bill Maher to Chris Matthews gives her a pass on her bullshit.

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 27, 2016, 05:44:15 PM

Marti taught me it is better to risk dying for one's passion than money.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: garbon on November 27, 2016, 05:51:01 PM

Marti taught me it is better to risk dying for one's passion than money.

That's because Marti is at risk of dying at the hands of anti-gay passions in the very near future over in Potatoland.  #MakePotatoesStrongAgain

Razgovory

What kills me is how she can honestly say the shit she says with a straight face, but that's her job.  She's been an inside hack for so long, everybody from Bill Maher to Chris Matthews gives her a pass on her bullshit.

Eh, she's a hired gun.  It's her job to say that bullshit.  I give her a pass on that.  She was definitely one of the most competent people in that campaign.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Razgovory on November 27, 2016, 06:25:48 PM
Eh, she's a hired gun.  It's her job to say that bullshit.  I give her a pass on that.  She was definitely one of the most competent people in that campaign.

Of course she's a hired gun; she was blasting Trump right up to the moment he hired her.  There are better bullshitters out there, though.  With much better bullshit.  I will give her credit, though--she can spin herself out of answering a question in just one sentence.

mongers

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 27, 2016, 06:31:47 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on November 27, 2016, 06:25:48 PM

Of course she's a hired gun; she was blasting Trump right up to the moment he hired her.  There are better bullshitters out there, though.  With much better bullshit.  I will give her credit, though--she can spin herself out of answering a question in just one sentence.

Someone should invite her on to Languish. #harshbutfair.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

DGuller

What are the procedures for relieving the president of duty due to mental health issues?  Surely there have to be some?

Ed Anger

Quote from: DGuller on November 27, 2016, 07:12:14 PM
What are the procedures for relieving the president of duty due to mental health issues?  Surely there have to be some?

Your hands crippled? Fucking Google it.

Goddamn lazy Assburger fucks.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

citizen k

Ed Anger

Anybody does DG's research, and I'll rape your goddamn dog.

DGuller

Ed Anger

You should thank me. By doing the work yourself, you become a better man.

Eddie Teach

None that start off with people outside the government posting on the internet, sorry.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?