News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What does a TRUMP presidency look like?

Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

garbon is going to be somebody's war bride.

11B4V

Huckabee's daughter is just as bad as Spicer. Her eye bothers me.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

That's because she's got Daddy's buggy, rheumy eyes.

Going to have to do something about that hair, though.  The Donald will not tolerate that.

CountDeMoney

Admiral Yi

It looks like flesh tone has fallen out of favor for the moment.

CountDeMoney

It's such a Mickey Mouse operation;  I mean, you have the ENTIRE communications operation organic to the Executive Office of the President at your disposal in the West Wing, complete with established graphics standards and web design to established social media content guides--and yet, you're using clip art of American flags, like it's a last-minute project by Team Hydra to sell the most hot dogs in an hour. 

Jesus H. Christ, the hillbillies from Deliverance couldn't white trash up the White House more than this outer borough gold-plated mouthbreather. 

CountDeMoney

Fuck, I wish Leona Helmsley were alive today.

Admiral Yi

At least proofread the fucking thing.  :lol:

Ed Anger

I'd hope Hope Hicks didn't do that. I like her. I'd show her my erotic clip art collection.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

You have to cycle through the keyboards to get to the apostrophe.  So sad!

11B4V

There will be a separate college course for the study of the election and administration won't there?
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

PDH

Quote from: 11B4V on May 11, 2017, 08:01:53 PM
There will be a separate college course for the study of the election and administration won't there?

It will be an anthropological course when humanity emerges again from the Time of Dying.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Ed Anger

QuoteDPRK News Service @DPRK_News
US Secret Police Chairman James Comey resigns to spend more time on hobbies of shooting unarmed suspects, telephone eavesdropping, and golf.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

11B4V

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on May 11, 2017, 08:01:53 PM

I dunno, man.  Maybe if we can get to the other side of this, it'll just be kinda glossed over like a bad dream or a fat chick you banged when you were too drunk to remember. 

Maybe it'll be one of those little "In Focus" aside boxes you had in your textbook, like how the Gulf of Tonkin Incident had its own little corner section all to itself in the Vietnam War chapter.