What does a TRUMP presidency look like?

Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

Steal 10,000 dollars and go to jail.  Steal a million get to keep part of it.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

DGuller

Quote from: The Minsky Moment on May 04, 2022, 12:20:06 PMThe beef isn't with the shysters it's with the insurance companies.
:yeahright: Exactly what a shyster would say.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Razgovory on May 04, 2022, 03:16:18 PMSteal 10,000 80 dollars and go to jail.  Steal a million get to keep part of it.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Admiral Yi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYW-qgp5bJk

Jack Nichlaus says the PGA pulling a tournament from a Trump owned course is an example of cancel culture.

:cry:

Jacob

On the upside, Madison Cawthorne apparently lost his primary (to another MAGA type, but still).

Habbaku

Seems likely Dr. Oz loses his primary, too. :yeah:
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

crazy canuck

Quote from: Habbaku on May 17, 2022, 10:39:32 PMSeems likely Dr. Oz loses his primary, too. :yeah:

The Times is reporting too close to call

Razgovory

Quote from: Jacob on May 17, 2022, 10:36:16 PMOn the upside, Madison Cawthorne apparently lost his primary (to another MAGA type, but still).
Don't worry, he'll land on his feet.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Admiral Yi

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Jacob

Turns out that Carla Sands got the lowest level of support in the same primary as Dr. Oz and McCormick. She was Trump's ambassador to Denmark, so that got reported on our national news website :lol:

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

grumbler

The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!