What does a TRUMP presidency look like?

Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berkut

"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Habbaku

The rules for women are completely different.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Valmy

Quote from: dps on June 06, 2019, 09:02:50 AM
If the US is the only country in which adults wear shorts, it's just more proof of American superiority.

The only time I was ever horrified by shorts was when I saw the uniforms of the British Desert Army in World War II. Military uniforms should not include shorts, I don't care how hot the Sahara Desert is.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Tonitrus

Quote from: Valmy on June 06, 2019, 09:53:27 AM
If the US is the only country in which adults wear shorts, it's just more proof of American superiority.

The only time I was ever horrified by shorts was when I saw the uniforms of the British Desert Army in World War II. Military uniforms should not include shorts, I don't care how hot the Sahara Desert is.

What about kilts?  :P

Maximus

Quote from: The Brain on June 05, 2019, 03:09:30 PM
Many restaurants are in cities. You don't go into the city wearing shorts unless you're a child or an American.
What if you live in the city?

garbon

Quote from: Maximus on June 06, 2019, 05:37:10 PM
Many restaurants are in cities. You don't go into the city wearing shorts unless you're a child or an American.

You sign a pact upon moving there to only wear certain clothing items.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

DGuller

Quote from: garbon on June 06, 2019, 05:45:55 PM

:huh: This is the first time I've heard of this.

The Brain

Yes?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

mongers

Quote from: DGuller on June 06, 2019, 06:26:19 PM

Yeah, shell suits are pretty universal.   :cool:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Zoupa

I never wear shorts in europe. I do, on occasion, wear them here since everyone dresses like shit anyways :frog:

Valmy

Quote from: Tonitrus on June 06, 2019, 11:30:12 AM
Quote from: Valmy on June 06, 2019, 09:53:27 AM

What about kilts?  :P

Just think of all the places that sand got into
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Solmyr

Just to connect the current discussion to the thread topic again...

Admiral Yi

His ass wouldn't look any better in long pants.

garbon

Quote from: DGuller on June 06, 2019, 06:26:19 PM

Is it supposed to be surprising that sartorial concerns are not a focus for you?

I was also being sarcastic.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

crazy canuck

Quote from: Habbaku on June 06, 2019, 09:10:49 AM
I don't get what's so bad about shorts? :unsure:

Jean shorts are the worst, though.

Do people still wear jean shorts?