News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What does a TRUMP presidency look like?

Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

What a nutjob. We just need to tune in on different days of the week to hear Donald tell it like it is with regards to white supremacists and how evil or righteous they are?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

:wacko:

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/346671-trump-on-tearing-down-of-confederate-statues-is-it-george-washington

Quote"They were there to protest the taking down of the statue of Robert E. Lee," he continued. "This week it's Robert E. Lee. I noticed that Stonewall Jackson is coming down. I wonder is it George Washington next week and is it Thomas Jefferson the week after? You know, you really do have to ask yourself where does it stop."
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

The Brain

A good point well made. Where does it stop?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

garbon

Quote from: The Brain on August 15, 2017, 04:03:41 PM
A good point well made. Where does it stop?

With statues of people in the confederacy?

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

Quote from: Eddie Teach on August 15, 2017, 04:07:08 PM
And Andrew Jackson off the 20...

I don't see why a person would be opposed to that. :unsure:

FunkMonk

Donald just said "there are very fine people on both sides."

Lmao Jesus a sitting American president just defended Nazis shouting "Jews will not replace us" while protesting the removal of a confederate statue

David Duke just thanked Donald on Twitter for his statement :lmfao:

:Embarrass:  :Embarrass:  :Embarrass:  :Embarrass:  :Embarrass:

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Valmy

Quote from: Eddie Teach on August 15, 2017, 03:30:38 PM
America is my nation, not white people or Celts or whatever.

When I say nationalist I mean ethno-nationalists. I hope that clears that up because typing 'ethno-nationalist' all the time would be tiring.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

The Brain

Quote from: FunkMonk on August 15, 2017, 04:15:42 PM

Lmao Jesus a sitting American president just defended Nazis shouting "Jews will not replace us" while protesting the removal of a confederate statue

If you make him chancellor you'll be able to control him.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

garbon

QuoteVan Jones‏Verified account @VanJones68  21m21 minutes ago
Van Jones Retweeted The Lead CNN
Neo Nazi's themselves could not have scripted a better rant for Trump. This is a green light for white supremacist violence.

The Lead CNNVerified account @TheLeadCNN
.@vanjones68: If Trump won't even defend his Jewish daughter, then I think the rest of us have very little hope http://cnn.it/2fITI9J 

viper37

Quote from: grumbler on August 15, 2017, 03:24:47 PM
One can be a patriot (and love America) without being a nationalists (loving one's nation, however one conceives it).  In fact, I'd argue that nationalists are the ones who hate America.
They are mostly the same.  Patriotism is mostly linked to a defined, legally recognized country while nationalism extends beyond border. 

A Kurdish soldier who supports the autonomy of an hypothetical Kurdistan is a nationalist.
An Iraki soldier killing Kurdish civilians is a patriot.

There's clear cut lines on who's evil based on the definition.  Actions make you what you are.

An American patriot would vote for Donald Trump because he promises to Make America Great Again as for him, that involves rooting out corruption of the institutions that drag this country down.
An American nationalist would vote for Hillary Clinton because he believes she will do best by the people.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

derspiess

Quote from: Valmy on August 15, 2017, 02:53:51 PM
Quote from: Eddie Teach on August 15, 2017, 01:38:07 PM
Valmy, why do you hate America?  :huh:

I am still bitter over that outrageous quasi war with her glorious sister republic. Is a few cents for tribute really that much to ask?

:angry:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

Quote from: garbon on August 15, 2017, 04:32:08 PM
QuoteVan Jones‏Verified account @VanJones68  21m21 minutes ago
Van Jones Retweeted The Lead CNN
Neo Nazi's themselves could not have scripted a better rant for Trump. This is a green light for white supremacist violence.

The Lead CNNVerified account @TheLeadCNN
.@vanjones68: If Trump won't even defend his Jewish daughter, then I think the rest of us have very little hope http://cnn.it/2fITI9J 

Nice apostrophe, Van :rolleyes:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Jacob

Quote from: FunkMonk on August 15, 2017, 04:15:42 PM

You and your vivid imagination.