What does a TRUMP presidency look like?

Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FunkMonk

I've been wanting to make this for awhile but Hillary's incompetence has finally made it possible. (BTW I voted for Hillary)

What will a Trump presidency look like? I've made a long post elsewhere about what I think it will look like.

So, what do you think?
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

katmai

Funk, jaron, lusti and I join tim as exiles. :(
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Grey Fox

The appointment of 4 reactionary conservative Supreme Court judges scaling back 60+ years of Social progress.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

FunkMonk

Quote from: katmai on November 08, 2016, 11:03:50 PM

We're getting sent to the camps, no doubt.  :ph34r:

HVC

Lusti can flee to PR, and jaron has gone native so he's safe. You and funk are screwed though :(
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Syt

Libel laws for the media, backed by a friendly SCOTUS. Attempt to withdraw from international agreements. Increasing debt. Less support for disadvantaged groups.

Generally chaotic, disorganized, and stirring shit up if it's good for ratings.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

mongers

Quote from: FunkMonk on November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM
I've been wanting to make this for awhile but Hillary's incompetence has finally made it possible. (BTW I voted for Hillary)

What will a Trump presidency look like? I've made a long post elsewhere about what I think it will look like.

So, what do you think?

Ugly, short and brutish.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

katmai

Quote from: HVC on November 08, 2016, 11:05:58 PM

Lusti can flee to PR, and jaron has gone native so he's safe. You and funk are screwed though :(

Have you seen how dark he is, uffda
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

HVC

Quote from: katmai on November 08, 2016, 11:11:03 PM
Quote from: HVC on November 08, 2016, 11:05:58 PM

Have you seen how dark he is, uffda

True. Mormon or not he does look super Mexican. Ok, you've convinced me he's in trouble too
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Zanza

America gives up on the Pax Americana of the last 70 years and the international institutions it championed to implement the globalised world.

Eddie Teach

Stop trying to find a silver lining.  :(
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

FunkMonk

Admiral Yi

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Zanza on November 08, 2016, 11:13:35 PM
America gives up on the Pax Americana of the last 70 years and the international institutions it championed to implement the globalised world.

The world is going to be a much more dangerous place. 
I mean, never mind our domestic concerns--race, gender, anti-intellectualism, apathy--that's our own mess.  We'll deal with that.
But for you, out in the wild?  The nations that rely on the international order based on collective security?  Democratic peace theory?

"I can't lie to you about your chances, but... you have my sympathies."

HisMajestyBOB

My job is entirely centered around fair lending regulations. That's gonna all go out the window and it'll be back to ESL teaching again.
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help