NFL Week 5: If we have to pee in a cup, why can't presidential debate candidates

Started by CountDeMoney, October 16, 2016, 10:48:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

QuoteNFL Point Spreads For Week 6 - NFL Spreads 10/16 - 10/17, 2016

Date & Time    Favorite    Spread    Underdog
10/16 1:00 ET    At New England    -7.5    Cincinnati
10/16 1:00 ET    At NY Giants    -3.5    Baltimore
10/16 1:00 ET    Carolina    -3    At New Orleans
10/16 1:00 ET    Pittsburgh    -7.5    At Miami
10/16 1:00 ET    At Chicago    -2.5    Jacksonville
10/16 1:00 ET    At Buffalo    -7.5    San Francisco
10/16 1:00 ET    At Detroit    -3    Los Angeles
10/16 1:00 ET    At Tennessee    -7.5    Cleveland
10/16 1:00 ET    Philadelphia    -3    At Washington
10/16 4:05 ET    Kansas City    -2    At Oakland
10/16 4:25 ET    At Seattle    -7    Atlanta
10/16 4:25 ET    At Green Bay    -5    Dallas
10/16 8:30 ET    At Houston    -3    Indianapolis

Monday Night Football Point Spread

10/17 8:30 ET    At Arizona    -7.5    NY Jets

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

All aboard the Jay-Train!  Choo!  Choo!

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 16, 2016, 10:48:17 AM

Fuck you Vegas.  Our line smashed your line.  :moon:

Alcibiades

It's week 6.  Your posts lately.... about as consistent as you setting your fantasy lineup :unsure:
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

CountDeMoney

alfred russel

Quote from: Baron von Schtinkenbutt on October 16, 2016, 03:11:37 PM
All aboard the Jay-Train!  Choo!  Choo!

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 16, 2016, 10:48:17 AM

Fuck you Vegas.  Our line smashed your line.  :moon:

The team getting to 2-4 doesn't seem like much reason to moon people.

I think that Wayne Huizenga's moves in the 90s - pushing out don shula, locking jimmy johnson and dan marino's careers together against their wills and having both their careers end on ugly terms, and selling out the stadium name - have cursed the franchise. Lets see how the Cubs do this postseason, but maybe the only way to break the curse is to turn over football operations to Theo Epstein.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Valmy

The slurs continue to win somehow. Dominant on both lines. Maybe last year was no fluke. Do I dare to dream?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

CountDeMoney

Alcibiades

Packers passing game is still atrocious.  Wonder what is wrong, besides the obvious answer being that Rodgers really sucks right now.
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

jimmy olsen

Brady is looking really good. Who knows how much longer that'll last though, he's getting old. Hope they can win this year and put him in a class by himself.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Berkut

"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

The Minsky Moment

Quote from: jimmy olsen on October 17, 2016, 10:04:15 AM
Brady is looking really good. Who knows how much longer that'll last though, he's getting old. Hope they can win this year and put him in a class by himself.

No question he is their Trump card, he Towers over the competition.   They did pretty well without him, but only Brady can make Belichick great again.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

The Minsky Moment

The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Quote from: alfred russel on October 16, 2016, 07:21:05 PM
The team getting to 2-4 doesn't seem like much reason to moon people.

I think that Wayne Huizenga's moves in the 90s - pushing out don shula, locking jimmy johnson and dan marino's careers together against their wills and having both their careers end on ugly terms, and selling out the stadium name - have cursed the franchise. Lets see how the Cubs do this postseason, but maybe the only way to break the curse is to turn over football operations to Theo Epstein.

Thumping a team getting 7.5 for an away game is a moon-worthy event.  It also demonstrates that this is actually a good football team when the Unicorn Line is healthy.

As for "curses", Huizenga was just not a good owner.  Ross has started out rough, but like Bob Kraft in New England I think he has come to realize that there are plenty of things about running a football team he doesn't know and that he needs to find the right people to cover those weaknesses.  Huizenga, on the other hand, seemed much more interested in the idea of owning a South Florida sports empire than really nurturing any of the teams he owned.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall