Islamism isn't about religions, of course.

Started by Berkut, October 16, 2016, 09:29:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

Quote from: Berkut on October 17, 2016, 02:04:06 PM
You are rather tiresome. Sam Harris didn't write the article I posted, and Sam Harris has nothing to do with the thread, except for your fixation on him. He is your Hillary Clinton, for some bizarre reason.

You are a net negative to the informational content of most threads you post in. Shoo.

Okay, I'll cop to that.  Clinton is part of my tribe just as Harris is yours.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

11B4V

Quote from: Hamilcar on October 17, 2016, 11:55:37 AM
Quote from: Razgovory on October 17, 2016, 04:38:34 AM
Probably something that Sam Harris was raving about.

You really have a weird fixation on the guy. Sure you don't just secretly fancy him?

Razor is a closet atheist and Harris worshipper. He's just being contrary.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".