News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

McDonalds

Started by Josquius, October 11, 2016, 05:23:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What is your relationship with Maccy Ds?

Never tried it
0 (0%)
I've had it only a few times in my life
8 (16%)
Used to eat it....now never
10 (20%)
Once a year maybe
6 (12%)
A few times a year
10 (20%)
Once a month maybe
7 (14%)
A few times a month
7 (14%)
Weekly
2 (4%)
Daily
0 (0%)
Hippocampus
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 49

Tamas

You'd pay at the screen, get a number and you'd get your order where everywhere else.

I like it best when I want to browse what's available, without trying to figure out their microscopic menu and holding up 10 other people.

mongers

Once, maybe twice, thirty odd years ago.  :bowler:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

garbon

Quote from: Tamas on October 11, 2016, 07:04:15 AM
You'd pay at the screen, get a number and you'd get your order where everywhere else.

I like it best when I want to browse what's available, without trying to figure out their microscopic menu and holding up 10 other people.

Get better glasses, Grandpa.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Tamas

Quote from: garbon on October 11, 2016, 07:17:38 AM

I mean the goddamn full list they tuck away somewhere :P

Let's face it: the touchscreen thingie is just more efficient.

garbon

Quote from: Tamas on October 11, 2016, 07:34:43 AM
Quote from: garbon on October 11, 2016, 07:17:38 AM

I mean the goddamn full list they tuck away somewhere :P

Let's face it: the touchscreen thingie is just more efficient.

It is because of people like you that self-checkout is all the range in drug and grocery stores. <_<
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Tamas

Eddie Teach

I prefer having a cashier check me out but not enough to sit through a 10-minute line.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Grey Fox

I like MckyDs. Feeds us 4 for 35$ is a good deal.

I'm with Tamas, self check out is awesome. My best shopping trip was at Ikea where I bought 6 bookcases without ever talking to someone.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

mongers

Quote from: Grey Fox on October 11, 2016, 08:05:17 AM

I'm with Tamas, self check out is awesome. My best shopping trip was at Ikea where I bought 6 bookcases without ever talking to someone.

Languish to the core.   :(  or :showoff: or  :rolleyes:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

LaCroix

its value menu is pretty garbage up here. BK's is much better

Tamas

Quote from: mongers on October 11, 2016, 08:19:19 AM
Quote from: Grey Fox on October 11, 2016, 08:05:17 AM

Languish to the core.   :(  or :showoff: or  :rolleyes:

It's awesome

derspiess

Kids used to like to go there.  Then they moved on to Chick-fil-A.  Now for some reason they love Frisch's. 

Probably been a year or so since I've been inside a McDonald's.  Maybe 6 months since I've been through the drive-thru.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

I shoved a sausage and egg biscuit down my throat yesterday morning. No cheese.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Josquius

The touch screens are interesting.  They seem to have really taken off here. Used to be nobody using them but now they're often queued for.
I like them as it means you get all the options laid out for you and chances of screw ups are rare- a problem even in English speaking lands let alone abroad.
██████
██████
██████

garbon

Quote from: Eddie Teach on October 11, 2016, 07:54:25 AM
I prefer having a cashier check me out but not enough to sit through a 10-minute line.

If I wanted to play cashier, I'd apply for a job.