More Brogrammer Blues: US sues Palantir, NO MONOS ALLOWED

Started by CountDeMoney, September 27, 2016, 07:34:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

I was intrigued until I got to--

QuoteI don't have any salacious insider information about this suit, but I do have quite a bit of insight into how technical hiring works.

--and realized it was just a plug for her wannabe-hipster, it's-now-it's-wow, let's-use-softcore-profanity-to-be-edgy, con+insult=consult company. :bleeding:

I hope you personally don't know this monster, B.  :P

CountDeMoney

Alcibiades

Well that's stupid.  Everyone already knows that the only way you can do diversity hiring without anyone batting an eye is if you only exclude white males.  Idiots.   :rolleyes:
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Martinus

Quote from: Jacob on September 27, 2016, 08:49:03 PM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on September 27, 2016, 08:47:23 PM
Wonder if payback for Thiel somehow factors in.

Is this associated with Palantir.

He is the founder and owner. In fact it's through Palantir that I first became aware of him.

MadImmortalMan

Quote from: Admiral Yi on September 27, 2016, 08:47:23 PM
Wonder if payback for Thiel somehow factors in.

For what? Was he involved with wikileaks or something?
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Admiral Yi

Martinus

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

CountDeMoney

If she was you headhunter, I will be taking the Amtrak Acela to Penn Station, so I may personally punch you in the nutsack.  With great vigor and aplomb.  Then reboard, and proceed to the bar car for refreshments.

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

CountDeMoney

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 06, 2016, 05:56:58 PM
If she was you headhunter, I will be taking the Amtrak Acela to Penn Station, so I may personally punch you in the nutsack.  With great vigor and aplomb.  Then reboard, and proceed to the bar car for refreshments.

Anyway, what;s the problem if she was?

CountDeMoney