News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

About Islam

Started by Siege, September 26, 2016, 05:22:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Siege

If you find yourself with some extra time or you are on the shitter with nothing to read at the moment, here ya go.

I am Anti-Islam and proud of it. Just thought I would share.

I'm always amused when people accuse me of being anti-Islam, as if it's a bad thing, and as if I've been trying to hide it and they've somehow caught me like, "Aha, I see what you are now. You're just anti-Islam." Yes, well spotted, Sherlock. Indeed I am, just like every other sane person on earth should be.

Why am I anti-Islam? For the simple reason that Islam is anti me, and it's anti every fundamental value I hold. If I were to accommodate its values in my life I would have to violate everything that I believe in. I think that's an unreasonable demand,
and, as such, it is of course typically Islamic.
In general, I don't like to be anti anything. I prefer to be pro. But there's nothing in Islam to be pro about.The entire religion is built on a foundation of prejudice, injustice,and inhumanity, and I'm anti all of those.

People say: "You only focus on the bad things about Islam." And yes, I have to admit that if you ignore the bad things -the aggressive separatism, super masochistic and social intolerance, the relentless special pleading and phony grievance mongering,
the psychopathic level of misogyny, the "honor" killing and genital mutilation (sanctioned by the prophet, incidentally),the rabid gay and Jew hatred,
the intimidation and censorship,and the constantly present threat of violence over social issues –
then there isn't much wrong with Islam.

The trouble is when you take these things away there's nothing left.There is no Islam any more because it is defined by these things, and we can see the evidence of this with our own eyes.We can see that wherever this religion goes in the world
it brings with it guaranteed intolerance, conflict and social division, and if it gets the upper hand, persecution, and ultimately monstrous cruelty, and people always become less free, especially the female ones.

I just don't like anything about their religion because there's nothing about it to like. It's an absolutely outrageous ideology. If you made it up from scratch today you'd be locked up for your own good. It brings out the very worst in humanity,
and it gives power and authority to violent sadistic savages. It has brought nothing positive to the West
for the simple reason that it has nothing positive to bring. Its influence on this earth has been overwhelmingly negative, and we would all be better off without it, including Muslims, especially the female ones.

Any ideology that preaches death to anyone deserves no accommodation at all in a civilized society,
and no respect at all. It doesn't even deserve the pretense of respect. Death to apostates, death to blasphemers,death to adulterers, death to homosexuals. Death, death, mutilation and death,
as preached in the mosques, for it is written.
And this is the problem. It is written. Any religious scripture can be a dangerous weapon in the wrong hands and Islamic scripture is particularly dangerous because it's particularly inflammatory and violent. Hatred of non-Muslims runs through it like a watermark.Read it for yourself and see.

Anyone choosing to follow this scripture can take explicit licence to be intolerant and violent,
and to feel virtuous about it. And it really doesn't help that so many Muslims on this earth take their scripture far more seriously than any sane person should.

In some parts of the world, if you so much as look at the Koran the wrong way you're liable to be lynched on the spot. The idea that this is just another religion and that all religions are equally bad is not only laughable, it's actually offensive, and it's insulting to the many victims of Islam,
and I don't mean historically, but here and now.
Right now on this earth people are being persecuted
and murdered every day by Muslims, and here's the important bit – for purely religious reasons.
That is pure evil, and where do you think it comes from? "Do not be friends with unbelievers", "The vilest of animals are unbelievers", "Kill unbelievers wherever you find them", and on and on and on it goes, yet anyone who finds any of this offensive, apparently they have a phobia.

That's right. They've got something wrong with them.
So yes, I'm very much anti-Islam, as you can see,
in so many ways I really haven't got time to list them all here,but I'm especially anti child marriage. Are you anti child marriage? Of course you are. I wish Islam was anti child marriage, but it isn't, so I'm anti-Islam, and I've been given no choice in the matter because child marriage is inexcusable. And while we're on the subject, putting an Islamic headscarf on a little girl is also inexcusable. In doing so, you sexualize that child
because the headscarf is all about men and rape.
You're telling her that female hair drives Muslim men insane. It doesn't bother other men, curiously, just the Muslim ones. And since Muslim men must never be held to account for anything they do to a woman or to a girl because Allah wouldn't like it,
if they see her hair they might rape her, and, if they do, it will be her fault. That's what the headscarf is really all about. Putting one on a child is an act of sexual and mental abuse, and it ought to be against the law.

Finally, let me just say that in the past I've drawn some criticism for suggesting that Islamic culture
is in some way inferior to western culture just because it espouses values that I consider deeply uncivilized and barbaric, and this hasn't done anything for my reputation in what we might call the "progressive" community (which troubles me deeply, as you can probably imagine), so I'd like to take this opportunity to try and clarify those remarks, if I may.

Of course Islamic culture is not inferior. It's vastly inferior. And not just to western culture, but to all cultures. Its values are an insult to humanity – all humanity, including Muslims, especially the female ones.

There, I hope that helps to clarify any ambiguity.
I know the popular saying these days is to use "radical Islam". I give that expression no quarter. There are Muslims that have ridiculous beliefs and those that act on them.

There is no test that can predict at what point in time a holder of bizarre beliefs will decide to act on them. What makes Islam so dangerous is the violence being preached and muttered in telepathic rituals to a God that had his Prophet fuck a 9 year old.

When the author of a book that Muslims find offensive is threatened by the head of state as was the case in Iran, people can not use the expression...radical Islam to marginalize it. That expression suggests that only some small minority for fringe lunatics are responsible for the horror Islam brings to this world.

When a cartoon of satire is drawn about Islam and riots break out from Egypt to Pakistan calling for and eventually succeeding in the murder of the artist...one can not justify the use of the words "radical Islam".

Islam is radical in its entirety. It does what many religions do and profess itself as being founded through revelation. What it does uniquely is state that it is the final word from God and there will be and can not be any other. Theirs is the final word.

A quick read of its beliefs would cause any thinking person to recoil as if it were a flame.

This young man that killed these people in the Mall...is not the only person who kills in a fit of jealousy. As a Muslim he was expected to do it in a Mall to take as many with them as he could.

Islam is a disease of the mind.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Grinning_Colossus

Good to see you. Do Catholicism next.
Quis futuit ipsos fututores?

MadImmortalMan

How do you live through Iraq in a Stryker?

What is involved in that? Do you watch for wires on the road when you drive?
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

mongers

Quote from: Siege on September 26, 2016, 05:22:46 PM
If you find yourself with some extra time...... disease of the mind.

It's a religions of peace.

Seigy let me know if you want to know anything else.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

11B4V

Islam Religion is a disease of the mind.
There.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Siege

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on September 26, 2016, 05:35:33 PM
How do you live through Iraq in a Stryker?

What is involved in that? Do you watch for wires on the road when you drive?

Strykers are the ideal combat vehicles for counter insurgency/terrorism operations. They are highly survivable and carry a full infantry squad inside, allowing for a tactical flexibility unheard of in other vehicles of its class.
A 4 stryker mounted patrol carries 44 dudes, while a similar patrol with 4 MATVS carry only between 16 and 20 dudes, depending whether they are 4 or 5 seaters.

And yeah, you watch for target indicators, like removed ground, different coloration, trash piles, dead animals, etc, etc. You can't see wire while mounted, but you can see a lot of other indicators.
There is also your tactics reacting to the known threats in your area of operations. If the enemy is using command wire, drive as fast as you can and vary your speed to make targeting more difficult for them, since they still have to press an electric trigger to detonate, using the local environment as reference points for when to activate, but if the enemy is using pressure plates like is predominant in Afghanistan, then drive as slow as possible to identify possible device locations, since it will go off when your vehicle step on it, instead of being detonated remotely by using command wire.
And of course you know wireless command activation does not work on us. Technology is a bitch.

CountDeMoney

I hope they finally catch up to you and bounce your psycho mercenary ass out.  Go back the West Bank, Yigal.  Filthy piece of shit.

HVC

See Malthus, this is why people don't like Israel :P
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

CountDeMoney

Love Israel, just hate psycho posers like Siege who join the military to get their rocks off on their own little extremism.  No different than gang members or white supremacists who join the service to get access to and training with weapons.

He's Tim McVeigh in a yarmulke.  A fucking embarrassment. 

grumbler

Why do the anti-Islam types steal each other's work without attribution?  Do they think that their plagiarism makes them more credible?  Are they just too lazy to make up their own trolls?  Too stupid?

Or was Siege just not up for actually working this particular troll?  He got a lot of bites, I'll admit.

In any case, Siege, you either stole this from pat condell, or you are a lot older than you claim:

https://dotsub.com/view/f932e5a1-b9d9-4d01-99f4-612db5dfa4e0

Also, don't try to steal stuff that's written in a style so different than your own, unless this was all just a cheap troll and you don't care about getting caught.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Siege

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 26, 2016, 06:08:20 PM
I hope they finally catch up to you and bounce your psycho mercenary ass out.  Go back the West Bank, Yigal.  Filthy piece of shit.

What? You gave me the idea to enlist.
I was sad, without a goal in my life, and you convinced me I could start a new career in the US Army.
It was hard to start from zero, the US only grants E-3 rank for previous foreign enlisted military service, and that only from countries who use doctrine equivalent to the US.

CountDeMoney

grumbler joined the Navy to get his rocks off on proper annotation.  Has "MHRA" and "IBID" tattooed on his knuckles.

11B4V

Grumbler nice bust out.. :lol:
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Siege

Quote from: grumbler on September 26, 2016, 06:16:53 PM
Why do the anti-Islam types steal each other's work without attribution?  Do they think that their plagiarism makes them more credible?  Are they just too lazy to make up their own trolls?  Too stupid?

Or was Siege just not up for actually working this particular troll?  He got a lot of bites, I'll admit.

In any case, Siege, you either stole this from pat condell, or you are a lot older than you claim:

https://dotsub.com/view/f932e5a1-b9d9-4d01-99f4-612db5dfa4e0

Also, don't try to steal stuff that's written in a style so different than your own, unless this was all just a cheap troll and you don't care about getting caught.

What? You thought i was the original writer?
Come on dude. You know i can barely speak englese.
Ask Yi when you have a doubt. He can always tell.
By the way, where the hell is Yi?

11B4V