And we're back!

Main Menu

I Found A Role Model For Marty

Started by mongers, September 27, 2016, 08:10:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mongers

Porsche-driving lawyer Nathan DeSai was Houston gunman
27 September 2016

A "disgruntled" Porsche-driving lawyer wearing Nazi emblems has been named by police as the gunman who opened fire on a Texas street, injuring nine people.

Nathan DeSai, 46, began firing apparently indiscriminately at people driving by his apartment building in southwest Houston on Monday morning.

DeSai was killed during a shootout with police. Six people were shot and three had eye injuries from flying glass.

Police also recovered 2,600 rounds of live ammunition in his sports car.

A bomb squad search of the suspect's black Porsche convertible, which was parked at the scene, also found a semi-automatic rifle and a knife.

Officials said DeSai was wearing historic military attire with Nazi emblems and used a semi-automatic handgun during the attack.

Authorities also found a notebook with a Nazi symbol and recovered 75 shell casings at the scene.

The guns were purchased legally and the suspect had a licence to carry concealed weapons, police said.

Police say they are investigating the gunman's apartment and his social media accounts to try to establish a motive.

They found other historic military paraphernalia in his apartment, dating back to the US Civil War.

The city's mayor, Sylvester Turner, told reporters: "The motivation appears to be a lawyer whose relationship with his law firm went bad."

:P

Full article here:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-37491076
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

CountDeMoney

LOL, radical legalist terrorism.

Shouldn't this go into your mini-terrorism thread? 

mongers

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 27, 2016, 08:16:38 PM
LOL, radical legalist terrorism.

Shouldn't this go into your mini-terrorism thread?

No because lawyers never instil fear in anyone, just pity.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Ed Anger

I want to go out wearing a nazi uniform, sans pants.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

We did a security assessment at one of Shareholder Value, Inc's buildings; I spoke up and said the biggest security concern for our employees was the large law firm that shared a floor with one of the lines of business--the kind of big meanie multi-practice Dewey Cheatem & Howe law firm straight out of Central Casting, the very kind that people blame their destroyed lives on.  Of course, I didn't know what the fuck I was talking about. Not when we've got homeless people pissing too close to the lobby doors.

Jacob

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 27, 2016, 08:23:57 PM
I want to go out wearing a nazi uniform, sans pants.

They'll probably do you for indecent exposure if you leave the house like that.

Razgovory

Another law-abiding gun owner.  Right up until he wasn't.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Hamilcar

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.