Main Menu

Space RPGs?

Started by Syt, September 15, 2016, 03:55:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alcibiades

Quote from: Syt on September 15, 2016, 11:51:58 PM
I have both in my Steam account but haven't played them yet.  :lol: :blush:

<_<
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

grumbler

Space: 1889

If you want really old school.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Arvoreen

No clue how good it is, but I just ran across one called Stellar Tactics on Steam as an Early Access game  @ $20 it might be worthwhile

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

Syt

Forgotten about Space: 1889. Thanks. :)

Stellar Tactics looks good - I'll keep an eye on it, and how regularly it will receive updates, how long to proper release etc.

Escape Velocity seems to have a bit of a spiritual successor in the (free) game Endless Sky: http://store.steampowered.com/app/404410/
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.