The Kremlin Really Believes That Clinton Wants to Start a War With Russia

Started by jimmy olsen, September 07, 2016, 10:04:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dps

Quote from: HVC on September 08, 2016, 12:24:00 AM
Quote from: Martinus on September 08, 2016, 12:22:27 AM
I don't think the US citizens should pay any attention to what Russia says but I just want to say that if the Kremlin (or China or some other country like that) said the same about Trump, all the Clintonistas here would be claiming that it's a proof Trump is unfit to be the POTUS.
i think they have plenty of other evidence that trump shouldn't be president :D. I mean if even BB doesn't think you should vote conservative there's something wrong with your candidate.

I don't think either Donald Trump  or Hilary Clinton are fit to be President;  I just think Hilary is less unfit.

And too bad she isn't actually an existential threat to Russia.  I wouldn't at all be unhappy if we had a President who truly was an existential threat to Russia as we know it.

garbon

Quote from: dps on September 08, 2016, 03:38:01 PM
Quote from: HVC on September 08, 2016, 12:24:00 AM
Quote from: Martinus on September 08, 2016, 12:22:27 AM
I don't think the US citizens should pay any attention to what Russia says but I just want to say that if the Kremlin (or China or some other country like that) said the same about Trump, all the Clintonistas here would be claiming that it's a proof Trump is unfit to be the POTUS.
i think they have plenty of other evidence that trump shouldn't be president :D. I mean if even BB doesn't think you should vote conservative there's something wrong with your candidate.

I don't think either Donald Trump  or Hilary Clinton are fit to be President;  I just think Hilary is less unfit.

I can completely understand not wanting Hillary to be president, but unfit? :huh: What credentials is she lacking?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: garbon on September 08, 2016, 03:43:00 PM
I can completely understand not wanting Hillary to be president, but unfit? :huh: What credentials is she lacking?

You know exactly what she's lacking.

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 08, 2016, 03:52:44 PM

Hey now, he might have eventually coerced a young woman (in some sort of bizarro Richard Gere-Julia Roberts runaway bride situation) into a relationship but I doubt he needs his president to have a dick.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: The Minsky Moment on September 08, 2016, 09:52:24 AM
The story is laugh out loud level BS. 

BTW do a google search on "Clinton Ehrlich" - apart from this piece he has no online existence.

Seems I gave FP too much credit! :o

I thought they were quite credible.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

jimmy olsen

Quote from: garbon on September 08, 2016, 04:02:56 PM

Hey now, he might have eventually coerced a young woman (in some sort of bizarro Richard Gere-Julia Roberts runaway bride situation) into a relationship but I doubt he needs his president to have a dick.

Wait, what?  :huh:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Zoupa

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAyum.

Claws are out on the kitty. I like, I like.

Martinus

Quote from: jimmy olsen on September 08, 2016, 06:42:55 PM

Wait, what?  :huh:

If you do not completely and entirely accept Hillary as your Lady and Saviour, you are fair game for any type of personal attack.

Welcome to Languish. Are you new here?

Berkut

The d-bag who thinks calling her a "cunt" is the epitome of political discourse is whining about personal attacks?
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Martinus

Quote from: Berkut on September 09, 2016, 01:11:58 AM
The d-bag who thinks calling her a "cunt" is the epitome of political discourse is whining about personal attacks?

Really? I would have thought that we apply a slightly different standard to how we talk to each other and how we talk about presidential candidates.

If not, I guess a lot of people here need to be banned for how they talk about Trump.

dps

Quote from: Martinus on September 09, 2016, 01:16:02 AM

Really? I would have thought that we apply a slightly different standard to how we talk to each other and how we talk about presidential candidates.

If not, I guess a lot of people here need to be banned for how they talk about Trump.

Has anyone here PMed Trump and suggested that he commit suicide?

Martinus

Quote from: dps on September 09, 2016, 04:16:37 AM
Quote from: Martinus on September 09, 2016, 01:16:02 AM

Has anyone here PMed Trump and suggested that he commit suicide?
No but only because it wouldn't be succesful with Trump.

11B4V

Quote from: HVC on September 08, 2016, 12:19:51 AM
What the fuck is wrong with you people. You're the leaders of the free world and these are the two options you've come up with to lead you.

USA
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive