News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Black hole breakthrough found on earth

Started by 11B4V, August 27, 2016, 01:03:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Hamilcar

CNN should just stop. Their scientific illiteracy is breathtaking. This "black hole" is about as hole-ish as my drain.

The Brain

QuoteHaifa-based scientist Jeff Steinhauer has simulated a black hole in his laboratory

I stimulated a brown hole once.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Hamilcar

The Brain

The Brain

Hey did you change it to "simulated" when you quoted me? Science.

Hamilcar

Quote from: The Brain on August 27, 2016, 01:47:37 PM
Hey did you change it to "simulated" when you quoted me? Science.

Well spotted.

11B4V

Hamilcar

11B4V