7 (38.9%)
Can I be Ottoman Empire
2 (11.1%)
Battleships suck
1 (5.6%)

Total Members Voted: 18

11B4V

You decide
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Ed Anger

Tim should be ritually disemboweled. In the name of Trump.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

mongers

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Phillip V

You get the holiday in return for mandatory voting. :yes:

Monoriu

Why not hold elections on Sundays?

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Monoriu on August 28, 2016, 08:36:03 AM
Why not hold elections on Sundays?

That would allow too many black people to vote.

Monoriu

Quote from: Phillip V on August 27, 2016, 11:21:13 PM
You get the holiday in return for mandatory voting. :yes:

There is probably only one scenario where I would vote for someone like Trump, and that is if I am legally required to vote.  Just to screw with the people who made me go to the polling station.  If you are going to screw me over, I am going to return the favour by picking the absolute worst candidate.  That's my middle finger to the powers that be, until they remove the mandatory voting requirement. 

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Monoriu on August 28, 2016, 09:38:32 AM
There is probably only one scenario where I would vote for someone like Trump, and that is if I am legally required to vote.  Just to screw with the people who made me go to the polling station.  If you are going to screw me over, I am going to return the favour by picking the absolute worst candidate.  That's my middle finger to the powers that be, until they remove the mandatory voting requirement.

You know Mono, in a functioning democracy you would have a say in the powers that be.