Newsflash: Julian Assange is actually a shithead

Started by Martinus, August 23, 2016, 03:09:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Martinus

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Hamilcar

It's not Assange who's killing gays for who they are in Saudi Arabia, but the Saudis. That's the soft bigotry of low expectations right there...

Valmy

Quote from: Hamilcar on August 23, 2016, 03:22:03 PM
It's not Assange who's killing gays for who they are in Saudi Arabia, but the Saudis. That's the soft bigotry of low expectations right there...

I don't understand. Giving the names of gays to people known to kill gay people is not the same as killing them yourself, but it is being an accessory to their murder. It is bigotry to think so?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Martinus

Quote from: Valmy on August 23, 2016, 03:24:53 PM
Quote from: Hamilcar on August 23, 2016, 03:22:03 PM

I don't understand. Giving the names of gays to people known to kill gay people is not the same as killing them yourself, but it is being an accessory to their murder. It is bigotry to think so?

No, it's not. Hami fell prey to the bigotry of unrealistic principles. We still love him though. :P

OttoVonBismarck

Assange is a shithead, but meh. Wikileaks is mostly smoke and mirrors. It does not real investigations, or any hacking, instead it solicits donations, pays Assange a salary (which he appears to have mostly used to travel the world and party, prior to getting into trouble in Britain), and provides a platform for hackers/leakers to get their data out there.

If it didn't exist the people actually doing all the hacking would just release it by some other means, direct to torrents, Tor network sites etc.

Sheilbh

Quote from: OttoVonBismarck on August 23, 2016, 03:43:46 PM
Assange is a shithead, but meh. Wikileaks is mostly smoke and mirrors. It does not real investigations, or any hacking, instead it solicits donations, pays Assange a salary (which he appears to have mostly used to travel the world and party, prior to getting into trouble in Britain), and provides a platform for hackers/leakers to get their data out there.

If it didn't exist the people actually doing all the hacking would just release it by some other means, direct to torrents, Tor network sites etc.
It's Russia.

As to this topic, I'm shocked, shocked to discover that Julian Assange is a prick.
Let's bomb Russia!

CountDeMoney

dps

Actually, if this were 1958, he wouldn't be born yet.

:)

Valmy

Quote from: Sheilbh on August 23, 2016, 05:03:03 PM
Quote from: OttoVonBismarck on August 23, 2016, 03:43:46 PM

It's Russia.

As to this topic, I'm shocked, shocked to discover that Julian Assange is a prick.

Is Wikileaks some kind of Russian backed org?

Anyway it does seem like Berkut was right about wikileaks and I was wrong. Kudos to you sir.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."