News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Acts of Terrorism megathread

Started by mongers, August 04, 2016, 08:32:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

HVC

There's been 311 mass shootings in America year to date :(

https://www.gunviolencearchive.org/
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

grumbler

The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

viper37

I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

grumbler

Quote from: viper37 on July 05, 2022, 09:08:12 PM
Quote from: grumbler on July 05, 2022, 08:53:40 PM
Quote from: HVC on July 04, 2022, 09:33:43 PMThere's been 311 mass shootings in America year to date :(

https://www.gunviolencearchive.org/

FREEDOM!!!111
The militia is well regulated.

A well-regulated militia would mow those posers down without breaking a sweat.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Jacob

About the shooting in Denmark:

The suspect called a psychological crisis line earlier in the day, but couldn't get through.

13 minutes passed between the time the alarm was raised and when the suspect was detained.

The response protocols had taken a number of lessons from earlier terror attacks in Paris and the Utøya shootings in Norway. One example given - from Paris - was the lessons that in many cases it was firefighters who saved lives, which affected how they are deployed.

Admiral Yi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2u4Ck5JD6g

Illegal immigrants arrested in plot to shoot up Richmond VA July 4th parade.

Valmy

So they were caught while plotting to do it? So nobody actually got shot?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Syt

Marjorie Taylor Greene has released a video, speculating that the July 4th mass shootings were false flag operations to create conservative support for gun control.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Valmy on July 07, 2022, 12:42:36 AMSo they were caught while plotting to do it? So nobody actually got shot?

yep

Jacob

Quote from: Syt on July 07, 2022, 12:44:02 AMMarjorie Taylor Greene has released a video, speculating that the July 4th mass shootings were false flag operations to create conservative support for gun control.

That's ridiculous. Nothing can create conservative support for gun control. Everyone knows that.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Jacob on July 07, 2022, 01:29:40 AMThat's ridiculous. Nothing can create conservative support for gun control. Everyone knows that.

Some Republicans did vote for the recent, very weak, bill.

Jacob

Quote from: Admiral Yi on July 07, 2022, 01:37:40 AMSome Republicans did vote for the recent, very weak, bill.

I guess the false flag operations are working, then?

Valmy

Quote from: Syt on July 07, 2022, 12:44:02 AMMarjorie Taylor Greene has released a video, speculating that the July 4th mass shootings were false flag operations to create conservative support for gun control.

It is amazing the forces of evil are so competent they can coordinate three hundred successful false flag operations but not competent enough to actually make any progress on gun control. In fact despite hundreds and hundreds of flawless and undetectable false flag operations gun control has taken dozens of steps backwards in the past two decades.

A very specific type of competence.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

viper37

Quote from: Valmy on July 07, 2022, 08:31:14 AM

It is amazing the forces of evil are so competent they can coordinate three hundred successful false flag operations but not competent enough to actually make any progress on gun control. In fact despite hundreds and hundreds of flawless and undetectable false flag operations gun control has taken dozens of steps backwards in the past two decades.

A very specific type of competence.
Good always triumph over evil.  Don't you ever watch any Hollywood movie, ever? :P
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.