News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

10 years married

Started by Ed Anger, July 05, 2016, 11:40:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

As of today. You may now bask in my magnificence. I may even grant a boon to a pleb today.

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Barrister

Congrats on the anniversary.  Mrs B and I hit 10 years next month.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Grey Fox

Congrats.

Child bride is not a child anymore!
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Josquius

Can I has boon?

Congratulations.
██████
██████
██████

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Admiral Yi

I woulda figured much longer than 10 years.  Did you shack up for a long stretch before making her an honest woman child?

Malthus

Quote from: Grey Fox on July 05, 2016, 11:51:49 AM
Congrats.

Child bride is not a child anymore!

Don't be too quick - we don't know how old she was when he married her.  :P
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Richard Hakluyt

celedhring

:cheers: :cheers:

Is she old enough to drink now?  :D

CountDeMoney

LOL, "10 Years A Slave"

Quote from: celedhring on July 05, 2016, 05:40:23 PM
Is she old enough to drink now?  :D

Bastard beat me to it.  Congrats Ed, go out and celebrate with her first legal drink.  :cheers:

garbon

Hopefully she'll pick out some better art. :cheers:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

lustindarkness

:cheers::yeah:

BTW, send her this:
https://faq.ssa.gov/link/portal/34011/34019/Article/3758/Can-I-get-spouse-s-Social-Security-benefits-on-my-former-spouse-s-record
QuoteCan I get spouse's Social Security benefits on my former spouse's record?
If you are divorced and your marriage lasted at least 10 years, you may be able to get benefits on your former spouse's record.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Ed Anger

I'm enjoying the child bride jokes. Also, in 5 days, it'll be the 10th anniversary of my leg being shattered. So yuk it up.  :)
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on July 05, 2016, 06:58:08 PM
I'm enjoying the child bride jokes. Also, in 5 days, it'll be the 10th anniversary of my leg being shattered. So yuk it up.  :)

YAY TWO CHRISTMASES