News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Mass shooting at German theater

Started by Berkut, June 23, 2016, 09:54:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solmyr

Was he a Muslim terrorist supported by thousands, or a white lone-wolf with a mental disorder acting alone?

Zanza

Razgovory

Quote from: Zanza on June 24, 2016, 04:52:58 AM
The latter. 19 year old German.

Something, Something Religion of Peace?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Valmy

What is the deal with the gas pistol? Did he just want to make everybody very sick for awhile?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Zanza

Quote from: Razgovory on June 24, 2016, 09:18:03 AM

Something, Something Religion of Peace?
Not according to the police. They don't think there was any terrorist motive to this deed. He didn't threaten any particular persons and all his weapons were just blanks or fakes. The working assumption seems to be that he wanted to commit suicide by cop.

Valmy

Well this is one bizarre story. Pity they killed the kid in that case.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zanza

He had eight children as hostages and fired four blanks before they killed him. In this case, I think the police acted appropriately. They had no way to know that his weapons just fired blanks and that he probably wouldn't actually hurt the children. As soon as a kidnapper starts shooting, there are not many options left for police.

Valmy

Quote from: Zanza on June 24, 2016, 09:27:19 AM
He had eight children as hostages and fired four blanks before they killed him. In this case, I think the police acted appropriately. They had no way to know that his weapons just fired blanks and that he probably wouldn't actually hurt the children. As soon as a kidnapper starts shooting, there are not many options left for police.

I am not faulting the police just to be clear. Just too bad.