News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Halt...Weenie Zeit!

Started by CountDeMoney, June 19, 2016, 09:29:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacob

Quote from: Malicious Intent on June 20, 2016, 10:09:25 AM
The far right (primarily the AFD) is also pretty much pro Russia and anti NATO, as is the far left. The Bavarian CSU is in favor of easing sanctions against Russia. They are also pals with Orban and his ilk.

My assumption is that it's about money rather than ideology? I.e. the Bavarian CSU and/ or their key supporters have access to some nice cash flows doing business with Orban and Putin?

Or is there something else going on?

Valmy

What has America ever done for us?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Zanza

It's not really clear what Steinmeier meant. His spokesman said he obviously supports the official government position and the ongoing NATO maneuver in Poland. 

There have always been Russophiles and Putin apologists in German mainstream parties. Never really got their motivation...

Razgovory

Quote from: Martinus on June 20, 2016, 12:46:33 AM
It's the right thread. Incidentally, why do right wingers at Breitbart have such a huge boner for Putin? I mean, they are white washing even Russian war with Georgia.

Happy to see you back, but you can't be that dumb.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Valmy on June 20, 2016, 09:42:29 AM
Yeah Schröder has been a known Russian stooge for years now.

Ohhhh, this is the same deutchebag that was Joshka Fischer's leather daddy during the run-up to the Iraq War?  The pro-Serb shitbag?  OK....That explains everything.  Fuck that guy.

Razgovory

Quote from: Zanza on June 20, 2016, 12:31:48 PM
It's not really clear what Steinmeier meant. His spokesman said he obviously supports the official government position and the ongoing NATO maneuver in Poland. 

There have always been Russophiles and Putin apologists in German mainstream parties. Never really got their motivation...

I think money is big factor.  Maybe there are some like Trump who love Putin because that's what they want to be.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

citizen k

Razgovory

Well, ain't that a lovely sight.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Valmy

What tiny roads they have. Probably need to send in some tracked vehicles in there.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

CountDeMoney

Atrocious gas mileage, horrible emissions controls.
No wonder Zee Germans hate automotive manufacturing.