Alex Trebek
0 (0%)
Jaron
2 (8%)
Write In
9 (36%)

Total Members Voted: 25

lustindarkness

Aren't all Canadians Americans? Anyway, the list provided is way too short, there are a whole bunch of well known Canadians that live in the US.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Admiral Yi

Quote from: lustindarkness on May 27, 2016, 01:56:17 PM
Aren't all Canadians Americans? Anyway, the list provided is way too short, there are a whole bunch of well known Canadians that live in the US.

So pick one you homo.

lustindarkness

Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

PRC

Too many qualified options to pick just one.  Glad to see Steve Nash on the list though.

citizen k

Quote from: Admiral Yi on May 27, 2016, 12:46:01 PM
Quote from: Barrister on May 27, 2016, 12:44:09 PM
Who or what is a "Canadian-American"?  is it a Canadian who moved to the US, or something else?

A Canadian who moved to the US.

Since everyone in North and South America is American it seems redundant.

Martinus

Barrister

Quote from: Caliga on May 27, 2016, 02:54:46 PM
<----------

I was just about to google "Peter North" to find out if he was Canadian...

...then realized that I was at work and that would be a bad idea.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Sheilbh

Quote from: Barrister on May 27, 2016, 04:35:24 PM
Quote from: Caliga on May 27, 2016, 02:54:46 PM
<----------

I was just about to google "Peter North" to find out if he was Canadian...

...then realized that I was at work and that would be a bad idea.
*Searches "Peter North"+Canadian*

"God that's niche."
Let's bomb Russia!

celedhring

Neil Young.

Does he count as Canadian American?

Admiral Yi

I think of Neil Young as Canadian-Canadian, like Donald Sutherland and Christopher Plummer.

11B4V

Why are they all guys

ac·tor  (ăk′tər)
n.
1. A person who behaves in the manner of a character, usually by reciting scripted dialogue, in order to entertain an audience, especially in a play, movie, or television show.
2. One who takes part; a participant: "France, Britain ... and any other external actors now involved ... in the affairs of the continent" (Helen Kitchen).
3. Law
a. One, such as the manager of a business, who acts for another.
b. In civil law, the plaintiff in an action.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

11B4V

Quote from: Admiral Yi on May 27, 2016, 02:26:44 PM
Quote from: lustindarkness on May 27, 2016, 01:56:17 PM

So pick one you homo.

He didn't create a pole of all males......homo
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Admiral Yi

Celine Dion is a chick Captain Punctuation.

11B4V