Started by Zanza, May 17, 2016, 12:35:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FunkMonk

Football really is brilliant stuff. Love it
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

mongers

Quote from: FunkMonk on June 27, 2016, 05:01:34 PM
Football really is brilliant stuff. Love it

Yeah great story arcs, ones screen writers wouldn't pen, like England out of the Euros, four days after deciding to leave EU. Knocked out by a team so small, most England fans won't know if the Iceland is in the EU or not.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

alfred russel

The kid has had a tough week. Grandma and Grandpa just voted away his chance to live, work, and study in ~27 other countries, his college fund took a huge hit with the FTSE collapse, and his dad just made him watch a soccer game featuring Iceland and a team worse than Iceland.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Josquius

Seriously though poor kid.
Someone at school is bound to see that photo.
From the coolest kid in class who got to go watch the euros he is now the crying kid
██████
██████
██████

HVC

So one of icelands  coaches is a dentist and coach on the side. The eurocups highest paid couch got outmaneuver by a dentist lol
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Valmy

Always seems like this kind of thing happens in the Euros. Denmark winning it. Greece winning it. But granted Iceland is pretty crazy. But then I guess Wales is also still in it.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

HVC

Quote from: Valmy on June 27, 2016, 05:43:05 PM
Always seems like this kind of thing happens in the Euros. Denmark winning it. Greece winning it. But granted Iceland is pretty crazy. But then I guess Wales is also still in it.
we do not speak of that <_<
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Sheilbh

Quote from: HVC on June 27, 2016, 05:39:13 PM
So one of icelands  coaches is a dentist and coach on the side. The eurocups highest paid couch got outmaneuver by a dentist lol
I mean in fairness if he's a dentist it's not entirely clear who's better paid there.
Let's bomb Russia!

alfred russel

It shouldn't be too much of a surprise that the English would be flustered and out of sorts when confronted by a dentist.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

mongers

Quote from: alfred russel on June 27, 2016, 05:48:55 PM

It shouldn't be too much of a surprise that the English would be flustered and out of sorts when confronted by a dentist.

:lol:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Valmy

Yeah that was pretty good. Well played AR.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Legbiter

:lol:

Their twitter feed is pretty good right now.
Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

Jacob

Quote from: garbon on June 27, 2016, 05:06:52 PM
That child needs a spanking.

Why?

Children are allowed to cry when they're grievously disappointed I should think.

FunkMonk

Quote from: Jacob on June 27, 2016, 07:16:10 PM
Quote from: garbon on June 27, 2016, 05:06:52 PM
That child needs a spanking.

Why?

Children are allowed to cry when they're grievously disappointed I should think.

All of England is crying now. That's a lot of spankings.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.