Main Menu

UEFA Euro 2016

Started by Zanza, May 17, 2016, 12:35:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zanza

Belgium finally shows its promise.

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Liep on June 26, 2016, 02:49:10 PM
Hungary seemed to have listened to our complaints and have just completely abandoned the idea of defense.

Much good it did to them.

Liep

Quote from: Zanza on June 26, 2016, 03:35:54 PM
Belgium finally shows its promise.

They've played well, but Hungary has sucked and still gotten chances that could've easily produced goals.

Wales is waiting though so I could easily see them in a semi-final against Portugal.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Duque de Bragança

Now that's harsh.

Posted by: crazy canuck
« on: Today at 02:48:43 pm » Insert Quote
Hungary Belgium is a great game.  The best so far for me as a casual fan.  Its a shame one of these two have to go home.  Lots of speed on the field.  I am amazed they are able to keep up the pace like that.

Did you watch Hungary-Portugal? Far more entertaining. Belgium-Hungary was a bit one-sided after a while.

Duque de Bragança

That's now like two stupid yellow cards while winning 4-0.   :frusty:

crazy canuck

Quote from: Duque de Bragança on June 26, 2016, 03:47:35 PM
Now that's harsh.

Posted by: crazy canuck
« on: Today at 02:48:43 pm » Insert Quote
Hungary Belgium is a great game.  The best so far for me as a casual fan.  Its a shame one of these two have to go home.  Lots of speed on the field.  I am amazed they are able to keep up the pace like that.

Did you watch Hungary-Portugal? Far more entertaining. Belgium-Hungary was a bit one-sided after a while.

I missed the Portugal game.  I thought the first half was fairly even.  But you are right, in the second the pace of Belgium was too much for the Hungarians.  But still enjoyable.  I think that when soccer is played like that it is the best spectator sport going.  :)

Maladict

Well done Belgians, but yeah picking up all those yellow cards was pretty stupid.

Legbiter

Our tour will be over after today's match but the team has aquitted themselves well and can hold their heads high. :thumbsup:

No Brexit for the English I think.
Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Legbiter on June 27, 2016, 05:44:09 AM
Our tour will be over after today's match but the team has aquitted themselves well and can hold their heads high. :thumbsup:

No Brexit for the English I think.

Well Engxit (please) ideally should come from an EU member I believe. ;)

Liep

French summer weather strikes again.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Zanza

Huh, Italy is Germany's archnemesis. We've never won a tournament game against them.

Zanza

Shit, I would fancied our chances against Spain more than against Italy.

The Larch

Italy is a well deserved winner. I really hope Spain does a good renovation, at the very least Del Bosque HAS to go.

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.