Civilization VI

Started by Zanza, May 11, 2016, 10:48:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

I'm on a sick leave tomorrow.  :ph34r:

Martinus

Pre-load decrypting now.  :ph34r:

Alcibiades

Is there a ledger of some sorts like Civ III used to have?   Can't seem to find one.
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Martinus

Quote from: Alcibiades on October 20, 2016, 11:59:32 PM
Is there a ledger of some sorts like Civ III used to have?   Can't seem to find one.

You mean of your cities or a leaderboard?

Tamas

So far, I approve of this game.

Martinus

Me too - although I keep restarting. :P

Valmy

Quote from: Martinus on October 21, 2016, 04:53:34 AM
Me too - although I keep restarting. :P

The terrible illness that is keeping you home from work has perverse symptoms.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Zanza

I played a bit and while it's all well-made, it's not yet gripping me.

Alcibiades

These types of screens, i miss these:

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Martinus

I'm loving it. :D

Have been playing all day.  :ph34r:

Now on another game as England. I just invented Protestantism. I am bordering Spain and Norway.  :bowler:

Valmy

Quote from: Martinus on October 21, 2016, 11:43:34 AM
I'm loving it. :D

Have been playing all day.  :ph34r:

Now on another game as England. I just invented Protestantism. I am bordering Spain and Norway.  :bowler:

Two countries that tried to invade England by sea. It should be easier for them now.

So...are you going to Scarborough Fair?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Martinus

I restarted after Spain kicked my ass. Now playing France!

I just found the Philosopher's Stone relic. Which is only fair given that Catherine di Medici was the patron of Nostradamus. :P

Valmy

Quote from: Martinus on October 21, 2016, 01:17:54 PM
I restarted after Spain kicked my ass. Now playing France!

I just found the Philosopher's Stone relic. Which is only fair given that Catherine di Medici was the patron of Nostradamus. :P

Finally an explanation for why your ruler is immortal.

Valmy

The French theme is another song I pretty familiar with but I do not know its name. I think it is by Pierre Attaingnant though. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sCwpy9kwRI

Habbaku

Quote from: Martinus on October 20, 2016, 09:47:51 AM
It would be cool to set up a Languish PBEM.

Is that possible?
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien