Sinaed O'Connor missing and presumed endangered, says Chicago police

Started by Drakken, May 16, 2016, 01:27:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josephus

Quote from: Martinus on May 16, 2016, 03:47:23 PM
I feel sorry for her. I have been following her on Facebook for some time and she seems quite troubled.

Me too. I agree with you. She went off the deep end about a year ago and was hospitalized.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Jaron

The moment she got back on Facebook the first thing she did was post a long rant at her son and ex husband(? or someone). Its sad but still very entertaining.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Capetan Mihali

"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Capetan Mihali

Though as an Orangeman, you're probably obligated to be a fan, since she ripped up a picture our Most Holy Father on SNL.  My enemy's enemy is friend and whatnot.
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

derspiess

Quote from: Capetan Mihali on May 17, 2016, 11:47:12 AM
Though as an Orangeman, you're probably obligated to be a fan, since she ripped up a picture our Most Holy Father on SNL.  My enemy's enemy is friend and whatnot.

I actually believed that to be in bad taste.

Josephus

Quote from: derspiess on May 17, 2016, 11:50:28 AM

It started the end of her popularity. Shortly thereafter she was booed off stage at some charity gig into the arms of Kris Kristofferson.  Too bad cause she does have talent, and I even have her last two albums which were pretty good. But yeah, she obviously suffers from some psychosis and her facebook posts are pretty sad.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

11B4V

Quote from: derspiess on May 17, 2016, 11:50:28 AM

Eh, don't much care for the drama queen, but any shot against religion gives her a plus in my book.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".