News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

iGaming

Started by fhdz, June 30, 2009, 01:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I Killed Kenny

fhdz

Right now I seem to be getting the most mileage out of WordJong, Gravulous, Galcon, Flight Control, Must.Eat.Birds, Draw Race, Big Top 10, Baseball Slugger, Hit Or Die, Eliss, Isotope, and Star Hogs.  There are some really great pick-up-and-play games on this platform.
and the horse you rode in on

Ed Anger

Quote from: fahdiz on July 08, 2009, 02:12:27 PM
Right now I seem to be getting the most mileage out of WordJong, Gravulous, Galcon, Flight Control, Must.Eat.Birds, Draw Race, Big Top 10, Baseball Slugger, Hit Or Die, Eliss, Isotope, and Star Hogs.  There are some really great pick-up-and-play games on this platform.

Have you seen UniWar? I haven't played it, but it seems to pop up a lot on Iphone game lists.

http://www.uniwar.com/
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

fhdz

Quote from: Ed Anger on July 08, 2009, 02:47:08 PM
Have you seen UniWar? I haven't played it, but it seems to pop up a lot on Iphone game lists.

http://www.uniwar.com/

Yep, I've got that one.  It's pretty fun.

Berkut

I am downloading it now, we should try a MP game.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

fhdz

Star Hogs is brilliant, btw.

katmai

Playing bejeweled2 , tiger woods golf mainly on iPhone.
App getting most usage now is motion gps to track mileage and time for all these walks I've been taking my dog on.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

I Killed Kenny

question:

My iphone is blocked, I touch the screen but no shit happen.

Should I wait for the battery to run out? Or what can I do?

DontSayBanana

Oregon Trail? Seriously? I remember playing that on the Macs in my school's computer lab around 1995 or so... :unsure:

I always hated that game because I got slaughtered in fording rivers.
Experience bij!

Camerus

I noticed they just released a Civ Revolution port for it.  anyone try that?

Threviel

Quote from: I Killed Kenny on August 17, 2009, 04:24:01 PM
question:

My iphone is blocked, I touch the screen but no shit happen.

Should I wait for the battery to run out? Or what can I do?

There is a way to reset it, but now with 3.0 I haven't needed it, so I don't know how.

Barrister

Quote from: DontSayBanana on August 17, 2009, 09:32:46 PM
Oregon Trail? Seriously? I remember playing that on the Macs in my school's computer lab around 1995 or so... :unsure:

I always hated that game because I got slaughtered in fording rivers.

I remember playing it in the mid 80s on the Apple IIs in my school's computer labs.  I had no idea a Mac version even existed...
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Barrister on August 17, 2009, 11:59:32 PM
I remember playing it in the mid 80s on the Apple IIs in my school's computer labs.  I had no idea a Mac version even existed...

Yep. Played it on a Mac LC 575 before the school's computer lab upgraded to Power Mac G3s.
Experience bij!

Alcibiades

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain