8 (30.8%)
People should wear a swimsuit in a sauna
6 (23.1%)
Both should be allowed
12 (46.2%)

Total Members Voted: 25

derspiess

Quote from: Jacob on April 29, 2016, 04:08:28 PM
As a child of the 70s in Scandinavia, I naturally think nudity is appropriate.

Not for everyone  :x
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Jacob

Richard Hakluyt

Surely wearing clothes is completely contradictory to what one is trying to achieve by using a sauna in the first place  :hmm: ?

Razgovory

Quote from: Jacob on April 29, 2016, 04:12:03 PM
Quote from: derspiess on April 29, 2016, 04:10:11 PM
Quote from: Jacob on April 29, 2016, 04:08:28 PM
As a child of the 70s in Scandinavia, I naturally think nudity is appropriate.

Not for everyone  :x

In saunas? Yeah it is.

I don't think you'd want to see my dad naked, necrotizing fasciitis leaves quite a mess.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Jacob

Quote from: Razgovory on April 29, 2016, 04:37:37 PM
I don't think you'd want to see my dad naked, necrotizing fasciitis leaves quite a mess.

I'm not particularly interested in seeing your dad naked, no.

Is he a frequent sauna user? And what would be the problem with necrotizing fasciitis and being naked vs wearing swim trunks or a towel in the same condition?

CountDeMoney

Quote from: garbon on April 29, 2016, 03:52:18 PM
Quote from: DGuller on April 29, 2016, 12:41:37 PM
:hmm: Sounds like you need to take a refresher toilet training course.

:D

By all means, encourage the Dirty Ass Russian narrative.  Fuckers are nothing but facial warts and TB. 

You know, for all their bullshit when it comes to ethnic cleansing, Europeans are some inconsiderate motherfuckers when it comes to personal hygiene. 

Razgovory

Quote from: Jacob on April 29, 2016, 04:44:12 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on April 29, 2016, 04:37:37 PM

I'm not particularly interested in seeing your dad naked, no.

Is he a frequent sauna user? And what would be the problem with necrotizing fasciitis and being naked vs wearing swim trunks or a towel in the same condition?

No, he is not a frequent sauna user.  The surgery removed his testicles, and enormous chunks taken out of his thighs and flanks.  It's all a bit grotesque.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017