Muslims kill more Christians, this time in Pakistan

Started by Martinus, March 27, 2016, 02:53:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote from: LaCroix on April 03, 2016, 12:17:36 AM
Quote from: Valmy on April 02, 2016, 09:27:51 PM
Anyway I do think it is helpful, vital even, for Islamic clerics to condemn these people claiming they are acting on behalf of Islam. I mean, you know, these people are murdering thousands and thousands of Muslims. It would be weird if they did not oppose that.

they are

Thanks but my post was not a question :P
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

viper37

Quote from: Siege on April 02, 2016, 08:41:57 PM
Perhaps the advantage of not being directly under their guns?
are you under their guns?  From their point of view, you decide to poison their wells to push them out, after all.  If my neighbour was to poison my well because he covet my lands, he might find himself under my guns.  Wouldn't you react the same way?  After all, in a way, you did.  Palestinian terrorists threatens you, you seek to push out other Palestinians from where they live, then the terrorists kill some more of your brethren, than you join a militia to kill some more Palestinians, then the terrorists kill some more innocents, then you move to the US to fight in Irak to kill some people that where all too happy to die fighting US soldiers because it brought them some virgins or sommink' like that.

So anyway, most people here maybe not directly under their guns, even the military sailors of this board aren't, the likelyhood of another successful suicide boat attack is very low, but that does not mean we lack the understanding of the situation.  In fact, not advocating mass murder of a group maybe a sign of clarity rather than sign of lack of said clarity.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

dps

Quote from: viper37 on April 04, 2016, 09:54:31 AM
Quote from: Siege on April 02, 2016, 08:41:57 PM
Perhaps the advantage of not being directly under their guns?
are you under their guns?  From their point of view, you decide to poison their wells to push them out, after all.

Nah, Siegy just poisons the wells out of hatred and for the lulz, not for lands.