Brexit and the waning days of the United Kingdom

Started by Josquius, February 20, 2016, 07:46:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

How would you vote on Britain remaining in the EU?

British- Remain
12 (12%)
British - Leave
7 (7%)
Other European - Remain
21 (21%)
Other European - Leave
6 (6%)
ROTW - Remain
34 (34%)
ROTW - Leave
20 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 98

garbon

BBC presenter is ripping into health secretary.

What's the plan?
She's going to listen.
After 2 years of listening, you are still doing that? :D
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Tamas

Quote from: Richard Hakluyt on January 15, 2019, 02:52:12 PM
Quote from: Tamas on January 15, 2019, 02:49:14 PM
Quote from: Liep on January 15, 2019, 02:44:58 PM
I like how they vote or rather I find it amusing.

Worked fine in 1650, no reason to change it.

1688 Tamas, 1688...........don't be failing the citizenship test now.

:lol: Blimey

Tamas

Quote from: garbon on January 15, 2019, 02:55:23 PM

What's the plan?
She's going to listen.

People don't realise what a valuable thing to have this: a state-sponsored media person making a member of the government sweat on live TV.

garbon

Quote from: Tamas on January 15, 2019, 03:06:30 PM
Quote from: garbon on January 15, 2019, 02:55:23 PM

What's the plan?
She's going to listen.

People don't realise what a valuable thing to have this: a state-sponsored media person making a member of the government sweat on live TV.

Also, it was a presenter who is clearly a Conservative supporter! :cool:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Member of DUP saying pressure is on EU now.......

Admiral Yi

Every time the US puts up a score in the Retard Country Stakes, the UK digs down deep and manages to keep it close.

Valmy

Quote from: garbon on January 15, 2019, 03:16:16 PM

Pressure to do what exactly? The UK cannot seem to articulate what it wants out of Brexit. When no demands are being made it is hard to feel pressure to cave.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

garbon

Quote from: Valmy on January 15, 2019, 03:20:06 PM

Pressure to do what exactly? The UK cannot seem to articulate what it wants out of Brexit. When no demands are being made it is hard to feel pressure to cave.

BoJo has noted that it gives May strong hand to go to EU and say look Commons won't accept this deal. We need something different.

Tamas

One lady in the BBC studio also explained that now the EU may tell May look this deal got defeated, here is something better for you (i.e. worse for the EU).

And then of course Boris Johnson explaining that all is needed is the EU giving us absolutely everything and all will be ok.

Valmy

Quote from: Tamas on January 15, 2019, 03:25:14 PM
And then of course Boris Johnson explaining that all is needed is the EU giving us absolutely everything and all will be ok.

Sure...but what is "absolutely everything"? Does the UK even know what that might be?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Valmy

Quote from: garbon on January 15, 2019, 03:23:29 PM

BoJo has noted that it gives May strong hand to go to EU and say look Commons won't accept this deal. We need something different.

In order to counter this the EU should have their parliament reject the deal. Then the UK would have to give the EU a better deal. BOOM. Checkmate BoJo.

Admiral Yi

garbon

Quote from: Valmy on January 15, 2019, 03:29:04 PM

In order to counter this the EU should have their parliament reject the deal. Then the UK would have to give the EU a better deal. BOOM. Checkmate BoJo.

:lol:

Richard Hakluyt

Quote from: Valmy on January 15, 2019, 03:29:04 PM

Cripes!!! Didn't think of that........gor blimey!!

Zanza

The retarded thing is that the Tories and DUP will confirm their confidence in her tomorrow. She is a pawn to get a no deal Brexit and she does not seem to understand that or does not care as long as she is supposedly in power.