News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Israel-Hamas War 2023

Started by Zanza, October 07, 2023, 04:56:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

And everyone knows that.  That's why nobody would provide peace keepers.  The Palestinians understand that violence works.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Valmy

Quote from: Crazy_Ivan80 on Today at 12:15:40 PM
Quote from: Valmy on May 22, 2024, 05:35:27 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on May 22, 2024, 06:29:35 AMTyr, Will "IDF fucking off back to their own country and letting the Palestinians get a proper working state up and running."  Actually stop Palestinian attacks?

Even if a Palestinian government took over with the best of intentions I don't think they could do this. Which is why I said back in 2006 that some kind of force needed to be deployed in Gaza to establish stability, disarm the militia, and guarantee Israeli security. To do otherwise was just to set up the Palestinians for failure and well...here we are.

They'd just end up attacking those peacekeepers too.

Sure. But it is the only way.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Quote from: Razgovory on Today at 12:41:57 PMAnd everyone knows that.  That's why nobody would provide peace keepers.  The Palestinians understand that violence works.

I don't think every Palestinian is a fanatical nutcase. But a sizeable group is, a group sizeable enough to always ruin any effort to end the conflict. Unfortunately, the same is true of the Israelis. That is why peace is unlikely without significant effort and sacrifice.

And if nobody wants to establish peace it is because nobody is really that interested in resolving this conflict. That has been a problem all along. Everybody can say they want peace in Palestine/Israel but nobody wants to actually do the work to establish it.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."