News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NCAA Football 2015

Started by grumbler, April 12, 2015, 10:10:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadBurgerMaker

Hey Val did you see they moved Texas - TCU to Black Friday?   :) 

Valmy

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on February 05, 2016, 04:10:17 PM
Hey Val did you see they moved Texas - TCU to Black Friday?   :) 

Yes.

Bummer that will make it harder to get tickets. But otherwise that is when I was used to the game occurring. Thanks to A&M being TV banned for much of my youth the "tradition" of the Thanksgiving game has only been a thing since 2007 really for my generation.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

grumbler

The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Valmy on February 05, 2016, 04:12:01 PM
Yes.

Bummer that will make it harder to get tickets. But otherwise that is when I was used to the game occurring. Thanks to A&M being TV banned for much of my youth the "tradition" of the Thanksgiving game has only been a thing since 2007 really for my generation.

Yeah I dig the T+1 day.  As far as tickets go, sure they'll be harder to come by, but hopefully by that game, it'll also be because they've started finally winning again and people actually want to watch them play.

PDH

Winning swinning.  I know when that giant Chilean flag is displayed and "I've been working on the railroad" song plays I am all about Texas.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Valmy

Quote from: PDH on February 05, 2016, 10:21:49 PM
Winning swinning.  I know when that giant Chilean flag is displayed and "I've been working on the railroad" song plays I am all about Texas.

Hey man!

It just brings a tear to your eye
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Valmy

I don't want my joke shirt to explain the joke.

Eddie Teach

Oh. I didn't realize that yours had the wrong flag.  :sleep:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on February 05, 2016, 11:20:21 PM
Oh. I didn't realize that yours had the wrong flag.  :sleep:

Corps operative.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Valmy on February 05, 2016, 10:35:31 PM
It just brings a tear to your eye

The stripper chaps bring a tear to my eye.  That doesn't do shit.

MadBurgerMaker