Afro-Centrism: Making Me Explode With Rage Since Gradeschool

Started by Queequeg, June 28, 2009, 09:52:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaron

You need to learn the difference between someone making logical arguments and a nigga talking shit. From someone who claims to have grown up around Hyde Park, you sure are ignorant about these things.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Queequeg on July 01, 2009, 10:38:42 PM
  I love how the White Supremacist-Jews Destroy Nations-is the voice of reason.
Wait, what?  :huh:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Queequeg

Quote from: jimmy olsen on July 01, 2009, 10:56:53 PM
Wait, what?  :huh:
Quotelol, these apes wouldn't even be wearing clothes if it wasn't for white people taking them out of the jungle.
Of course, this is all relative though.  They're probably wrong on the same number of issues and have a great deal in common. 
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Queequeg

Quote from: Jaron on July 01, 2009, 10:51:57 PM
You need to learn the difference between someone making logical arguments and a nigga talking shit. From someone who claims to have grown up around Hyde Park, you sure are ignorant about these things.
:lol:

I've seen text books in Kenwood Academy that talk about the "African influence on the Olmec".  In Hyde Park, the line between talking shit and logical arguments in some part of the African-American community is blurred.  We have Farrakhan and Reverend Wright, for crying out loud. 
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

grumbler

Quote from: Queequeg on July 01, 2009, 07:01:32 PM
Black is just a skin color.
It isn't even a skin color.  Its a mere difference of shade, and everybody's skin is a shade of brown.

I don't know why people keep going on about this.  Racism is the issue to be concerned with, not "race."  And racism is ugly and stupid no matter the skin shade of the speaker.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Jaron

I have encountered these stories too..

I took African American history in college and my instructor once talked about the African influence on the Caribbean..

PRE Columbus! :lol:

Jaron

And the Jew stuff from the NOI is way out there, but they are generally a respectable organization that has done a lot for black America and Rev. Farrakhan is one of the best black leaders America has seen since the days of MLK and X.

Queequeg

He makes hatefull, insane dullness into a religion.  I'm sorry, but I rejected that when it was called Mormonism.  On the old forum, I made a couple of posts about the NOI and Mormonism being fundementally similar (largely as they are the two religions native to the USA).  Still true. 

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Queequeg

Quote from: garbon on July 02, 2009, 12:07:10 AM
Quote from: grumbler on July 01, 2009, 11:18:29 PM
And racism is ugly and stupid no matter the skin shade of the speaker.

:yes:

I think we can all agree on this.  The peculiarity of my childhood makes me particulalrly annoyed by this sort of stuff, and how many people seem to pass it off partially as they don't want to appear to lecture  to African Americans, and partially because they don't expect better.
That said, I freely admit that this is fairly trivial, and that black-on-white racism is, societally speaking, fairly trivial.

Phillip V

Quote from: Queequeg on July 02, 2009, 12:34:39 AM
I think we can all agree on this.  The peculiarity of my childhood makes me particulalrly annoyed by this sort of stuff, and how many people seem to pass it off partially as they don't want to appear to lecture  to African Americans, and partially because they don't expect better.
That said, I freely admit that this is fairly trivial, and that black-on-white racism is, societally speaking, fairly trivial.
What is so peculiar about your childhood.

garbon

WTF? Are you making a statement or asking a question?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Jaron

Quote from: garbon on July 02, 2009, 01:10:51 AM
WTF? Are you making a statement or asking a question?

That god damned Phillip gets on my nerves. :angry:

Martinus

Quote from: Queequeg on July 01, 2009, 10:38:42 PM
QuoteJewsDestroyNations--

Look, the reason you people are the way you are is because of BEASTiALITY. White people have a LOVE for sex with animals --mostly sheep and cows.
You people have something like up to 15% ANIMAL genes. Guess that explains why white WOMEN have more body hair than most BM. LOL

Hell, you people LEGALIZED beastiality in the Netherlands. And why?
To reduce the amount of child rape!
True story!

That's why white women WANT BM. It's a primal desire to purify their dirty blood.

I've been on the internet a long time, but that's probably the wackiest thing I've heard in all my time.  I love how the White Supremacist-Jews Destroy Nations-is the voice of reason.

Heh, there's no way in hell that this is the "wackiest thing on the internet". Hell, I've seen wackier things on Languish. This is pretty much the standard internet fare, although more of the "man bites dog" variety, because it's black-on-white racism.