News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Baseball 2016

Started by The Minsky Moment, January 07, 2016, 12:43:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sophie Scholl

Down but never out.  Never given a chance and ignored or belittled the whole run.  Let's go Tribe.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Admiral Yi

Admiral Yi

I'm following the game on MLB.com, and their strike zone graphic makes it look like the home plate ump has no fucking clue.  Folks watching the game agree?

katmai

Like cubs fans needed to be more insufferable.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

CountDeMoney

I don't think you people understand.  The Cubs can't win.  They can't. 

Grey Fox

Quote from: Admiral Yi on November 02, 2016, 08:53:13 PM
I'm following the game on MLB.com, and their strike zone graphic makes it look like the home plate ump has no fucking clue.  Folks watching the game agree?

He's being tough on batters that don't stand close to the plate.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Admiral Yi

Grey Fox

Barrister

Well this game just got interesting...
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Admiral Yi

alfred russel

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Admiral Yi on November 02, 2016, 10:14:36 PM
Fucking Cubans. :bleeding:

Can't blame them for bringing him in.  There is no tomorrow.

Grey Fox

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Admiral Yi

Why isn't Doctor Strikeout bunting?  :huh: