Significant Support for Bombing Agrabah

Started by Jacob, December 18, 2015, 03:25:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

26% of Primary voters want to outlaw a religion and this is considered a small amount?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Quote from: Monoriu on December 18, 2015, 03:57:03 PM
Quote from: Jacob on December 18, 2015, 03:34:14 PM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on December 18, 2015, 03:29:19 PM
What's so special about Agrabah?  Is that the Muslim Armaggedon?

It's the fictional county in which Disney's Aladdin took place.

:blink:

I guess I expected Americans to be ignorant of geography but to know so little about Disney films is a national disgrace. Is there anything Americans DO know something about?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

viper37

Quote from: Valmy on December 18, 2015, 04:16:58 PM
Is there anything Americans DO know something about?
2nd amendment and State's rights. ;)
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Razgovory

I don't want to Defend Republicans here, but that is kind of a chickenshit thing to put in a poll.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

DGuller

If you've always been for bombing any Arab place, then it makes sense to just go "yeah, sure", and just assume that Agrabah is some ISIS stronghold city whose name sounds familiar.

Valmy

Quote from: viper37 on December 18, 2015, 04:24:56 PM

Clearly not 1st amendment rights.

Razgovory

Quote from: viper37 on December 18, 2015, 04:24:56 PM

States don't have rights.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

lustindarkness

Grand Duke of Lurkdom

alfred russel

Quote from: Razgovory on December 18, 2015, 04:27:24 PM
I don't want to Defend Republicans here, but that is kind of a chickenshit thing to put in a poll.

No it isnt. It accurately guages how much of the population is in favor of bombing vaguely arab sounding places without as a default opinion.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Razgovory

It feels like a trick question.  You could probably get a sizable number of people to support a ban dihydrogen monoxide.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Razgovory on December 18, 2015, 05:49:01 PM
It feels like a trick question.  You could probably get a sizable number of people to support a ban dihydrogen monoxide.

Yeah, it seems better suited for Jimmy Kimmel than a serious poll.

The numbers wanting to ban Islam are more worrisome.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Razgovory

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

alfred russel

Quote from: Razgovory on December 18, 2015, 05:49:01 PM

Which is also both telling and useful to know.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014