Languish votes on the Spanish General Election (take 2)

Started by celedhring, April 10, 2019, 10:36:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who would you vote for?

5 (14.3%)
3 (8.6%)
3 (8.6%)
3 (8.6%)
0 (0%)
1 (2.9%)
0 (0%)
1 (2.9%)
4 (11.4%)
0 (0%)
2 (5.7%)
1 (2.9%)
10 (28.6%)
2 (5.7%)

Total Members Voted: 35

celedhring

Quote from: The Larch on May 02, 2019, 11:01:26 AM
It seems one of Super Mario Bros' ghosts.  :lol:

I'm looking forward to all the related merchandise they'll create with it. I hope they create a whole ghost family, one for each sexual orientation. I believe there's already a Bi ghost around.

You said?

The Larch

Valmy

Why does Vox want to chop up such cute little ghosts? Monsters.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Barrister

Believe it or not I'd already heard of Gaysper - the internet moves fast.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Admiral Yi

Spain has the dorkiest Nazis ever.

I get most of the stuff, guessing on Catalan and Basque flags, but what are: SER, 6, and little red flag?

Admiral Yi

The Larch

Quote from: Admiral Yi on May 02, 2019, 03:14:48 PM

I get most of the stuff, guessing on Catalan and Basque flags, but what are: SER, 6, and little red flag?

SER is a radio station. 6 is La Sexta, a tv Channel. Both are part of the vast left wing media conspiracy according to them.

Syt

Little red flag is the Antifa logo.

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Admiral Yi

Look away Speesh! :o

Interesting that there's no mention of Muslim hordes.

PRC

The Larch

Now that I take a more careful look at the pic, there's actually no Basque flag on it. The Catalan one is the separatist one rather than the official, and the other flag they show (besides the antifa logo) is actually the Republican Spanish one.