News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Vlads Will Be Vlads - Putincula

Started by Norgy, December 16, 2015, 07:53:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norgy

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/immortal-vladimir-putin-and-the-conspiracies-that-keep-the-russian-president-in-power-a6775196.html

QuoteThe cult of personality surrounding Vladimir Putin, cultivated through shirtless photo opportunities and bolstered by foreign wars, keeps going from strength to strength.

And if you'll believe the Russian President just "found" an ancient amphora after descending to the sea bed in a Bond-style miniature submarine, you may also buy into new conspiracy theories that Mr Putin is in fact immortal.

A recent "truth revealed" by the Disclose.tv website puts images of the surprisingly youthful-looking 63-year-old alongside photos of other men purporting to be from 1920 and 1941 respectively – inviting the reader to compare the three.

Probably the worst piece of journalism you'll read today.
The Independent isn't what it used to be.

dps

Quote from: Norgy on December 16, 2015, 07:53:42 AM

Probably the worst piece of journalism you'll read today.

Nah, I'm sure Timmay will post something.

Monoriu

The issue of the utmost importance is that the next Russian leader must be hairy.

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point