News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Facebook Follies of Friends and Families

Started by Syt, December 06, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brain

Quote from: Razgovory on July 11, 2016, 08:52:41 PM
I hate when you move into a place and the former owners leave their old shit around.

Old? OK Ed.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

FunkMonk

I hate when you move into a place and the former owners leave their old shit around.

I laughed.  :D
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

CountDeMoney

Weird.  Normally the orderlies make sure your room is ready as soon as the previous occupant is dischaege, before you get admitted.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Razgovory

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 12, 2016, 12:04:36 PM

Weird.  Normally the orderlies make sure your room is ready as soon as the previous occupant is dischaege, before you get admitted.

I have a standing reservation.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

DGuller

grumbler

Quote from: Liep on July 07, 2016, 08:11:51 AM
Does it really need a comma after 'country'? I always find English commas confusing.

No.  The punctuation in that poster is all fucked up.  It's what you'd expect from pinheads, though.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

grumbler

Quote from: Valmy on July 11, 2016, 11:07:43 AM
Oh FFS. What lights was he supposed to light his house up in reaction to that? The colors of the Dallas Cowboys?

I don't understand that photoshop at all.   Did Obama do the first two photoshops and someone is angry that he didn't do a third?
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

grumbler

Bayraktar!

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

dps

Looks more like the difference between getting kicked in the shin and getting a blow job.

grumbler

Bayraktar!