News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Facebook Follies of Friends and Families

Started by Syt, December 06, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

viper37

I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Ed Anger

Quote from: viper37 on July 06, 2016, 07:51:26 PM
wtf is that??

Your PM being manly.

It came from a Canuck with a Trumpenreich hardon.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Admiral Yi

Training to beat the crap out of NDP members.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Liep

Does it really need a comma after 'country'? I always find English commas confusing.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

garbon

A comma there makes no sense as sentence is describing him as an FBI Director AND a Traitor (to the country and his oath). I think with a comma there (if one were to use the oxford comma) it would be suggesting that Comey is his oath.

Valmy

Oh FFS. What lights was he supposed to light his house up in reaction to that? The colors of the Dallas Cowboys?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

garbon

Were they supposed to light it up in blue? Probably would have looked a bit ridiculous. (like if it went rainbow for Orlando)

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Liep on July 07, 2016, 08:11:51 AM
Does it really need a comma after 'country'? I always find English commas confusing.

Yes, I suppose incorrect punctuation could be confusing

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Valmy on July 11, 2016, 11:07:43 AM
Oh FFS. What lights was he supposed to light his house up in reaction to that? The colors of the Dallas Cowboys?

I guess the thousands of flags at half mast at federal buildings across the country couldn't fit in the picture.

derspiess

How about just stop the silly WH light thing altogether.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall