News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Facebook Follies of Friends and Families

Started by Syt, December 06, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

garbon

Quote from: derspiess on March 23, 2016, 08:46:27 AM
So close :(

That might work if one of the complaints of Sanders's supporters didn't happen to be a lack of jobs. :(
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Malthus

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Martinus

Malthus

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Valmy

Every think I say on Languish is:

True
Harmless
Legal
Necessary
Kind

THLNK is what I do before every post.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Eddie Teach

Nothing posted here or on 99% of the internet is "necessary".
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Valmy

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on April 01, 2016, 03:27:48 PM
Nothing posted here or on 99% of the internet is "necessary".

Well I think the question is "necessary for what?"

And the answer is "necessary to keep Languish from dying".
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

mongers

So before posting here one has to consider if it's true hurtful and remember it's illegal to post something that's unnecessarily kind?  :languish:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Malthus

Quote from: mongers on April 01, 2016, 04:55:25 PM
So before posting here one has to consider if it's true hurtful and remember it's illegal to post something that's unnecessarily kind?  :languish:

Languish is a very font of unnecessary kindness.  :D

The Brain

I want to thank you for making this post necessary.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Valmy

Quote from: Malthus on April 01, 2016, 04:57:03 PM
Quote from: mongers on April 01, 2016, 04:55:25 PM

Languish is a very font of unnecessary kindness.  :D

Why Malthus you are making good posts today.

Martinus

This missed the tweet of the police, by the way:

https://twitter.com/GreaterGlasgPol/status/715867273261662208?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

"Think before you post or you may receive a visit from us this weekend. Use the internet safely. #thinkbeforeyoupost"

:ph34r: