News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Facebook Follies of Friends and Families

Started by Syt, December 06, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Yi

I don't get the Hillary connection either but I do agree with changing the 14th Amendment.

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

11B4V

Razgovory

I'm not really a car guy, but that doesn't seem like sound advice.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

11B4V

The Charlie Brown and Snoopy pic is cool.

Fallout Charlie.

Ed Anger

Quote from: 11B4V on December 08, 2015, 09:05:37 PM
The Charlie Brown and Snoopy pic is cool.

Fallout Charlie.

Not pictured: Charlie Brown assraping Lucy in the ruins.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ed Anger

And to be serious, I've muted about 5 family members so far. 3 for liberal pussyitis, 1 for over aggressive religious and Trump pomposity and my gay cousin for posting too much gay shit. I'd like to be able eat breakfast without reading about his goddamn gay adventures.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

11B4V

DGuller

Quote from: Razgovory on December 08, 2015, 08:51:54 PM
I was in a car club, and it doesn't sound like a good advice to me either.

Eddie Teach

I've never driven in a place that gets snow every year, so no idea whether those things are good advice or not. They sound dicey though.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

jimmy olsen

Quote from: 11B4V on December 08, 2015, 08:37:29 PM

Is there a political message here? It just looks like fanart of Charlie brown in an apocalyptic wasteland.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

mongers

Quote from: DGuller on December 08, 2015, 10:31:11 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on December 08, 2015, 08:51:54 PM
I was in a car club, and it doesn't sound like a good advice to me either.

:D
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"