News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Facebook Follies of Friends and Families

Started by Syt, December 06, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syt

My sisters believe the polls are fake.

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Syt

My sister believes what Tucker Carlson says.

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Zanza

I am not American and have never watched Fox News and still know he is full of shit.

grumbler

Quote from: Zanza on June 13, 2021, 03:01:30 PM
I am not American and have never watched Fox News and still know he is full of shit.

Again, his successful legal defense against one lawsuit was that only a moron would ever believe that anything he said was true. 
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Syt

—Stephen Jay Gould

Valmy

That is some whiny shit right there.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Quote from: Syt on June 12, 2021, 04:52:26 PM

I mean that is not how it works. She is a member of Congress. She works for the people in her district. That is how Congress works.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Valmy on June 14, 2021, 03:58:46 PM

Somebody didn't get in to Morehouse.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

grumbler

Quote from: Valmy on June 14, 2021, 03:58:46 PM

Particularly because he can go to any of those "black-only" places.  And there are two months named after white guys, and no black holidays.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Syt

—Stephen Jay Gould

Syt

—Stephen Jay Gould

Syt

—Stephen Jay Gould

The Brain

Nevermind the stupidity, where do culture warriors find the energy? Skipping naptime once in a while drains my batteries ffs.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Valmy

The police can only suspect you are doing something illegal. The courts determine if you are doing anything illegal.

Syt

Quote from: Valmy on June 16, 2021, 11:06:38 AM
The police can only suspect you are doing something illegal. The courts determine if you are doing anything illegal.

They wouldn't shoot you if you didn't disobey or do something illegal.  :rolleyes:
(My family actually believes that)
—Stephen Jay Gould