Facebook Follies of Friends and Families

Started by Syt, December 06, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

And are you out there rioting or not?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Syt

I am not. And I avoided the BLM protests in Vienna due to fear of Covid-19. :(
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Syt

I would have preferred a family environment where I wasn't afraid to speak a word to my father, or trust my family with, well, anything.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Josquius

Quote from: Admiral Yi on July 24, 2020, 12:30:12 AM
People beat their kids with a TV remote?  :huh:

That seems dumb on so many levels
██████
██████
██████

Syt

—Stephen Jay Gould

Valmy

Thanks Louie this is totally new information.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Josquius

One party state, hurray..

What happened to the nfl?
██████
██████
██████

Syt

Quote from: Tyr on July 25, 2020, 03:46:37 AM
One party state, hurray..

What happened to the nfl?

They backtracked on condemning Colin Kapernick's kneeling during national anthem protest, the Redskins are renaming themselves, and the NFL have pledged money to BLM.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Duque de Bragança

From the Brown Eye again:

Nearly every central bank is a bit vague though.  :hmm:

I feel like watching the Rotschilds. https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0248379/
Hopefully better, cinema-wise than Jud Süß, or so I heard. Anti-semitic propaganda level being comparable, or so I have heard.

Camerus

Damn, that global asset bubble is getting out of control.  :P

crazy canuck

I think the US government owes him a refund.

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Syt

QuoteLaura Jo
July 18 at 3:33 PM

While we are arguing over the efficacy of masks, a vile group of people are trying to make pedophilia a sexual orientation and believe it is 100% ok to be age fluid.

I just discovered age fluidity last night. Being age fluid means that a full grown man could "identify" as an 8 year old boy...OR an 8 year old girl if he is also feeling gender fluid on any particular day. So, if a 50 year old man "identifies" as an 8 year old girl, and is attracted to an 8 year old boy, then these sickos feel it is natural and should be legal for him to act on those feelings.

Ever heard of NAMBLA? The North American Man Boy Love Association is a real pedophilia organization that wants pedophilia to be normalized. They think the age of consent should be lowered to FOUR YEARS OLD.

Where do we draw the line on all of the "identity" stuff??

Our children are under attack. Where do you think all of the missing children are going? They aren't being taken in by good, loving people. They are being sold and traded in a very sick, evil community. And when they're done with them, they're killing them and disposing of them like trash.

This is one thing I strongly feel that everyone needs to get "WOKE" on.

I've never said "if you don't feel the same as me then unfriend me." In fact, I enjoy posts with respectful dialogue between people with opposing views. It's often enlightening and sometimes I learn something new. But, if you think pedophilia and age fluidity should be normalized, then unfriend me and lmk your beliefs so I can keep my family far away from you. #savethechildren

I wonder what it's like to live in a world of constant moral panic.
—Stephen Jay Gould