News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Facebook Follies of Friends and Families

Started by Syt, December 06, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Battlefield4 had weapons unlocks you couldn't use in MP without unlocking them in SP, though.  But, wait long enough and they'll be in DLC.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on October 24, 2017, 08:35:04 PM
Bring back Battlefield 1942

I was using a game server browser a while back, and noticed that all the games servers being used for Battlefield: Vietnam were all in Japan.  Hmmmm.

Ed Anger

Grey Fox

Quote from: Valmy on October 24, 2017, 08:30:00 PM
Quote from: Eddie Teach on October 24, 2017, 08:06:48 PM
Games these days are very creative at finding ways to wring a couple more dollars out of you.

Much easier to do in multi-player to get those micro-transactions and loot boxes out there.

Must find the whales. True in mobile games, true with normal games now.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

CountDeMoney

I did not know Steve Bannon ran the largest gold farmer company in World of Warcraft.  Or maybe I did and chose to ignore it.

Tamas

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 25, 2017, 10:21:32 AM
I did not know Steve Bannon ran the largest gold farmer company in World of Warcraft.  Or maybe I did and chose to ignore it.

No wonder he wants to nuke China.

Jacob

Ed Anger

Quote15,000 Troops perish after Ohio woman fails to share Facebook prayer

WASHINGTON — The US military suffered the single worst day loss since the Battle of Antietam yesterday, after a woman scanning Facebook over her morning latte ignored a prayer chain for deployed service members that resulted in instant death for over 15,000 military personnel.

Word broke late last night, and the Pentagon confirmed that Maureen Lieberman's decision to scan past the prayer request while catching up on her news feed had caused the violent combustion of every armed forces member within a 200-mile radius of northeastern Ohio.

"What we know right now is that an American woman in Ohio decided that Coin Master and Disney princess cat videos were more important than keeping our brave fighting men and women alive," said Dana White, a Pentagon spokeswoman. "It was an unimaginable tragedy that could have been avoided if she simply grasped the critical importance of Facebook nonsense."

Several GoFundMe pages have been set up by family and friends of the deceased, with amounts already nearing $10,000. A similar page for Ms. Liebermann established by the Elks Club of Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio has seen funds soar well past the $80,000 mark.

"I hope it's not too late to fix this, you know?" Lieberman said. "I usually forward those on, with an angel emoji and those little prayer hands, but I get so distracted when I happen upon videos of kittens licking each other. Is there somewhere I can send the boys some casserole for the mix up?"

Jacob

In case there were any doubts about the "undercurrents" of the current GOP:

The Larch

Cricket fields!  :o

Bunch of racist morons...

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Malthus

... and the guy in the lower ad appears to be holding a Cricket Bat!

Really, that's what this is all about: making America safe ... from the horrors of Cricket.  :hmm:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

CountDeMoney

Cricket fields.

"If you build it, they will bowl."

Heaven forbid people wear nice sweaters around here.