Facebook Follies of Friends and Families

Started by Syt, December 06, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

CountDeMoney

garbon

Quote from: Tamas on June 12, 2017, 03:59:07 PM
Quote from: garbon on June 12, 2017, 03:51:06 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on June 12, 2017, 03:46:54 PM
Quote from: garbon on June 12, 2017, 02:29:58 PM
Male butts are terrifying!

I'm going to have to admit I'm a bit perplexed why that is still fashionable.  Wearing your pants like that was popular 25 years ago.  I would have thought that fashion would have moved on.

Ripped jeans are still popular.

Popular again, you mean. After quite a while

I don't think they disappeared. :huh:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

DGuller

Kids these days are too lazy to use thread and needle.

dps

CountDeMoney

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

Jew in a six-figure luxury car = BERNIE

Zoupa

Valmy

Even if it was true it is a hilariously sad strawman+ad hominem absurdity. The fact it is just 4Chan propaganda makes it worse.

At least Syt's relatives will believe it.

Oh I guess I should mention that according to right wingers on Facebook Snopes is liberal propaganda anyway.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Valmy on June 17, 2017, 07:31:04 PM
Oh I guess I should mention that according to right wingers on Facebook Snopes is liberal propaganda anyway.

:lol: Snopes has been around since the days of CompuServe and Prodigy in the 1990s

viper37

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 17, 2017, 07:48:53 PM

:lol: Snopes has been around since the days of CompuServe and Prodigy in the 1990s
right around the Clinton era.  Can't be a coincidence!
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Admiral Yi

The rational, thinking thing to do in that case is perform your own fact checking.  Was Bernie really in Arizona on that day?  Find out for yourself.