Facebook Follies of Friends and Families

Started by Syt, December 06, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

By the way I don't get that use of Lumbergh there. Did they just randomly pick a meme? Because I don't see how that works.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Syt

QuoteI Love Trump added a new video: Kids do not bow.Like Page
May 13 at 6:50pm ·
No American kid should be taught to bow to Islam!
Share and Comment if you agree!
Like our page for more #trumplove and #maga.
Let's save our kids!

And

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Valmy

Republican policies were the ones that put us in the cycle of dangerous debt to begin with. If the Democrats controlled the Congress during the entirety of his Presidency we would have increased taxes, which we need to do, and the deficit would be taken care of. As they did in the early 90s (with Elder Bush's help no less) and temporarily stopped the debt crisis. Instead we have Republicans in there trying to figure out how to lower taxes without lowering spending. A magic trick they have consistently failed to do in the past 30 years.

The Republicans control the entire government at this point so they can prove me wrong by fixing the deficit though. I would be delighted to be so come on Ryan you 'deficit hawk' you.

I wonder what meme your relatives will dig up to justify their failure to do so.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Tamas

Quote from: Valmy on May 19, 2017, 10:22:30 AM
Republican policies were the ones that put us in the cycle of dangerous debt to begin with. If the Democrats controlled the Congress during the entirety of his Presidency we would have increased taxes, which we need to do, and the deficit would be taken care of. As they did in the early 90s (with Elder Bush's help no less) and temporarily stopped the debt crisis. Instead we have Republicans in there trying to figure out how to lower taxes without lowering spending. A magic trick they have consistently failed to do in the past 30 years.

The Republicans control the entire government at this point so they can prove me wrong by fixing the deficit though. I would be delighted to be so come on Ryan you 'deficit hawk' you.

I wonder what meme your relatives will dig up to justify their failure to do so.

Don't be ridiculous. Even after 12 years of complete Republican control, it would still be Obama's fault.

viper37

"Mr Trump, you are not the King's joker, you are the King!"
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

CountDeMoney

Your sister's German, right? Like, real German, not fake "Kiss Me I'm German" bumper sticker German, right?

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

dps

Wonder how many people get that one.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

citizen k

CountDeMoney

Syt

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 21, 2017, 10:22:40 AM
Your sister's German, right? Like, real German, not fake "Kiss Me I'm German" bumper sticker German, right?

Yup.
—Stephen Jay Gould

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Syt on May 21, 2017, 03:54:18 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 21, 2017, 10:22:40 AM

Yup.

Hilarious.  Acts like she's fucking from here.  Even the douchebag Canadians here aren't that obnoxious.  Close, but not quite.